+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

NewCanadaIam

Sep 5, 2019
Hi. I also received PCC request. In the letter sent by VO Mississauga, they gave three options:

1. send via mail to VO
2. they gave email address (they highlight as fastest service)
3. via Case Specific Enquiry form then they gave a link.

Do you received any requests for PCC, though?

Hope this helps!
Hello,
This is what I received, Confused with the highlighted lines from below, how to send the PCC (Bolded, Italic & Underlined), any thought?

SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
Send all the documents from the list below to this office in one envelope:
  • Original Good Conduct Certificate (or Certificate of No Criminal Record) from the
police authorities of all countries where you, your spouse/common-law partner, and each of your dependent children who is 18 years of age and older, have resided for a period of six months or more since turning 18.

There may be more than one type of police certificate available in each country. To find out which certificate(s) you need and how to apply for them, visit the CIC Web site: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medicalpolice/police-certificates/how.html

If you do not provide the correct type of police certificate, the processing of your application will be delayed. Police certificates are valid for one year from the date of issue. If you have already submitted a police certificate which is still valid, you do not need to submit a new one.

For online applications all responses should be sent via the IRCC online portal. For all other applications, all responses should be sent via email to spore.immigration@international.gc.ca. Please clearly indicate your file number on all correspondence with our office.

You must comply with the above requirements within thirty (30) days from the date of this letter. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

Last edited:

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Hello,
This is what I received, Confused with the highlighted lines from below (Bolded, Italic & Underlined), any thought?

SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
Send all the documents from the list below to this office in one envelope:
  • Original Good Conduct Certificate (or Certificate of No Criminal Record) from the
police authorities of all countries where you, your spouse/common-law partner, and each of your dependent children who is 18 years of age and older, have resided for a period of six months or more since turning 18.

There may be more than one type of police certificate available in each country. To find out which certificate(s) you need and how to apply for them, visit the CIC Web site: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medicalpolice/police-certificates/how.html

If you do not provide the correct type of police certificate, the processing of your application will be delayed. Police certificates are valid for one year from the date of issue. If you have already submitted a police certificate which is still valid, you do not need to submit a new one.

For online applications all responses should be sent via the IRCC online portal. For all other applications, all responses should be sent via email to spore.immigration@international.gc.ca. Please clearly indicate your file number on all correspondence with our office.

You must comply with the above requirements within thirty (30) days from the date of this letter. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.
Its simple, they are asking you police clearance certificate.

Reactions: Jupoleon

NewCanadaIam

Sep 5, 2019
your application is not online application. so you have to send them via email starting from spore.......
Thanks,
it means, last 2 line's instruction over ruled the instruction from top?
"Send all the documents from the list below to this office in one envelope"

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Thanks,
it means, last 2 line's instruction over ruled the instruction from top?
"Send all the documents from the list below to this office in one envelope"
Yes, this is what I understand. its very clear. but still if you have doubt, you can do one thing, send them on email, which is quickest and same pcc post them as well. because history says that pcc required to be in original one as email will be a copy only. so nothing to worry about.

Reactions: NewCanadaIam

NewCanadaIam

Sep 5, 2019
Yes, this is what I understand. its very clear. but still if you have doubt, you can do one thing, send them on email, which is quickest and same pcc post them as well. because history says that pcc required to be in original one as email will be a copy only. so nothing to worry about.
Many thanks :)

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
October 1st 2019 to Nairobi
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
MY STATUS UPDATED TO :
1. Received your application on July 21st

2." we started processing your application on October 1st"

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THAT actually means?? There's so many people that are saying different things on other threads please explain if anyone knows what it actually means

NewCanadaIam

Sep 5, 2019
MY STATUS UPDATED TO :
1. Received your application on July 21st

2." we started processing your application on October 1st"

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THAT actually means?? There's so many people that are saying different things on other threads please explain if anyone knows what it actually means
Seems they have started to process your application. You should get a file number by now. or else will get soon.

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
Seems they have started to process your application. You should get a file number by now. or else will get soon.
I have my file number my application has been transferred to Nairobi Vo office

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
And does anyone know how long it takes to get PPR after they start processing the application