+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Rimi19

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Friends,

My wife has done medical and biometric few days back but there is no update on file transfer. How do we know if file gets transfer? No update on GC key about file transfer.Is the a must step? We have been waiting for file trasnfer but no update. Please suggest.
Same with me no updation

Malka

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
In the August forum, I saw this:

Application recieved August 07. Called CIC yesterday. The agent found our application on their system and she gave me a file number. She also said that they're just verifying the documents and once it's done they will send the AOR.

I think the CIC is trying something different to process application faster. So they're verifying all the documents now and when it's move to the PA visa office they will just ask for the PPR:):D

To those who haven't got their AOR call CIC.

I tried to call this morning, but they were 'experiencing a higher than normal volume of calls', so I was not put through. Who knows what is going on with the order they've decided to process, but

Malka

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
It’s strange that they can’t find your application. Mine was received on July 29th as well. When I called them last week they asked for my payment receipt number and they could locate my file. They said my file has a temporary file number and when finished checking all the documents they will send the AOR.
Plz tell me cic contact number for outside canada

Raitmeri

Jul 16, 2019
Hello,
Does anybody has any idea, how to send police clearance certificate to Singapore VISA office?
Do I need to mail them or need to update via IRCC Webform or email them?

Regards.
Hi, we uploaded our form via IRCC secure account. But, we did it just before it was transferred to Singapore visa office.

BHN444

Jul 31, 2019
Just to confirm, once you've done medical and biometrics, there is no action required on our part - that'll get automatically submitted and will come through as being processed on their end, right?

Rimi19

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Just to confirm, once you've done medical and biometrics, there is no action required on our part - that'll get automatically submitted and will come through as being processed on their end, right?
I am waiting for the same