Reactions: Samiamsam1*

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
applied in 15th July
I received AOR and bio on 26 September
Today
They send me message they send my application to visa office in my country
Is that's good
congrats. and that's fine if they process it in your home country. nothing to worry about.

BHN444

Jul 31, 2019
Has anyone rec'd AOR this week?... Still no AOR for me (July 24)... It is frustrating
In the August forum, I saw this:

Application recieved August 07. Called CIC yesterday. The agent found our application on their system and she gave me a file number. She also said that they're just verifying the documents and once it's done they will send the AOR.

I think the CIC is trying something different to process application faster. So they're verifying all the documents now and when it's move to the PA visa office they will just ask for the PPR:):D

To those who haven't got their AOR call CIC.

I tried to call this morning, but they were 'experiencing a higher than normal volume of calls', so I was not put through. Who knows what is going on with the order they've decided to process, but it's all very odd.

NewCanadaIam

Sep 5, 2019
Does anybody has any idea, how long it would take, after file transferred to local VISA office? In my case, it is Singapore VISA office.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Raitmeri

nirirome

Mar 23, 2015
How many of us still dont see biometric on cic login page.
Did my biometric on sep 10th still waiting for it to update.

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Haie guys july 29th applicant here
Just called CIC i have a temporary file number and the representative says my file is in Q for a completness check (verifying that everything is submitted) once thats done an AOR will come in .

Reactions: Kugzi

NewCanadaIam

Sep 5, 2019
How many of us still dont see biometric on cic login page.
Did my biometric on sep 10th still waiting for it to update.
Same issue happened with mine. After 3 days, we followed up with the local VFS, where we took the Biometric.
They checked internally. After 2 hrs of waiting they have updated us, that its done. And fortunately, right after that moment, I can see Biometric is updated in my CIC profile. So, definitely its something done by local VFS...

BHN444

Jul 31, 2019

Application recieved August 07. Called CIC yesterday. The agent found our application on their system and she gave me a file number. She also said that they're just verifying the documents and once it's done they will send the AOR.

I think the CIC is trying something different to process application faster. So they're verifying all the documents now and when it's move to the PA visa office they will just ask for the PPR:):D

I tried to call this morning, but they were 'experiencing a higher than normal volume of calls', so I was not put through. Who knows what is going on with the order they've decided to process, but it's all very odd.

So, I just got off the phone with the folks at IRCC, and they said that they have received our application (it was received on July 29th) and that there are no 'specific delays', but that they are reviewing and verifying documents to make sure everything is in order.

Part of me wonders if sections are distributed to different folks, and maybe the end of July and beginning of August are just with someone who is processing slowly.

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013

They said the same thing to me and said application had temporary file number and verifying the documents. Hope to hear back soon from them