+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
What is the maximum time limit for sending the AOR 1
I am so worried
We send the application on 16 July.
Mine also 2 months passed but no info. Even my lawyer called cic but cic refused to give any info on my file. Thats strange. I might call them on monday

Reactions: Rimi19

Natasha1989

Sep 26, 2019
Hello Friends,

Application received: 29 July 2019
No AOR received till date.
Do you think this is normal? I am lil worried now.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Hello Everyone waiting for AOR since 60 days or more. strange to give this info. i just now called to cic and spoke them. Mine application was received on July 29. what they answered was strange. they could not find my application yet. neither in their system not any store room.. thats awesome. any one got same info please share. i am very much worried about it now. is it normal reply or what.

Wayne12345

Sep 3, 2018
Hello Everyone waiting for AOR since 60 days or more. strange to give this info. i just now called to cic and spoke them. Mine application was received on July 29. what they answered was strange. they could not find my application yet. neither in their system not any store room.. thats awesome. any one got same info please share. i am very much worried about it now. is it normal

Everytime you call them you will get a different answer. I have had to deal with them in the past. Lets hope we hear from them sometimes this week. Good luck!

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
thats awesome. its two months passed. at least they should have been able to track my application. while some of august applications are getting AOR. what is all that?

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Hello Everyone waiting for AOR since 60 days or more. strange to give this info. i just now called to cic and spoke them. Mine application was received on July 29. what they answered was strange. they could not find my application yet. neither in their system not any store room.. thats awesome. any one got same info please share. i am very much worried about it now. is it normal reply or what.
It’s strange that they can’t find your application. Mine was received on July 29th as well. When I called them last week they asked for my payment receipt number and they could locate my file. They said my file has a temporary file number and when finished checking all the documents they will send the AOR.

Reactions: Jupoleon