+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Slimgee

Aug 28, 2019
Dear all does any one apply for sponsorships spouse outside
On 15th July and still didn't receive a knowledgment of reciet . So is that's natural or what . Why take all of this time
And left applicant without knowing any thing's about their application's
And some of cases they apply before us and same our time and they get acknowledgement of reciet
Why iam not any similar case here
I need to know our situations where is going . And how we can know that we are in the true track .
Call CIC they would be able to inform u abt your application

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hey zikky, im also sponsoring my husband frm Ghana. I got the request to pay the biometric fee only so i was wondering if they will send a request for him to get the biometrics done first before transferring our file to ghana?
Hello yes in most cases they’ll send him the biometric enrolment letter then a week or two after they transfer the file to ghana.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
And hey after paying the fees how long did it take u to receive the biometric enrollment?
if u dont mind me asking
I paid for the biometrics upfront same time I paid for the processing fee so as to avoid any little delay, but from what I heard after biometric payment it can take between 2-3 weeks after payment to get the biometric request, sometimes it can be faster.

EmmaShazma83

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, we received our biometrics request letter yesterday. We made an appointment with the nearest ASC but the earliest date is first week of October.

Hopefully everyone else gets news about their application soon too. Cheers.

Slimgee

Aug 28, 2019
I paid for the biometrics upfront same time I paid for the processing fee so as to avoid any little delay, but from what I heard after biometric payment it can take between 2-3 weeks after payment to get the biometric request, sometimes it can be faster.
Okay thanks! I appreciate u replying.. goodluck on ur application

Reactions: Zikky

xMrsBee

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Visa Office......
New York
App. Filed.......
22-08-2019
AOR Received.
21-09-2019
File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
26-09-2019
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Interview........
06/10/2020
Dear all does any one apply for sponsorships spouse outside
On 15th July and still didn't receive a knowledgment of reciet . So is that's natural or what . Why take all of this time
And left applicant without knowing any thing's about their application's
And some of cases they apply before us and same our time and they get acknowledgement of reciet
Why iam not any similar case here
I need to know our situations where is going . And how we can know that we are in the true track .
Unfortunately it’s not a situation where it’s a first come first serve basis. Everyone’s application is different and they’re all given out to different workers so it all depends on when they get to your file, sadly. Which means sometimes people after you will get an AOR etc.. before you.

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

EmmaShazma83

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

today we got more updates. I received the email for sponsorship approval (SA). We also just received the medical instructions.

Cheers.

Reactions: aillyn03 and Kugzi

Rimi19

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hi
PA:myself from India
Sponsor: husband Canadian PR
Application send : 16 july
Have not recieved AOR yet .
how long does it take pls tell

Rimi19

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
How do we know the application received date? I see many stated the application sent date and the application received date. In my case my lawyer sent the application via mail on 16th July and there has been no updates since then...
Although i checked twice already!
Did you received AOR

Rathodshail

Sep 25, 2019
Hi
PA:myself from India
Sponsor: husband Canadian PR
Application send : 16 july
Have not recieved AOR yet .
how long does it take pls tell
I applied on 20Th July, did not heard anything.
I think spouse who lived in India, their application is taking time

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
I spoke to CIC just now. They said they have a temporary file number and are still verifying the documents. Once they finish the verification they will send the AOR via email. Guess I have to wait for a while.
Application Received: July 29th