19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
I DID NOT HEARD ANYONE MID AUGUST GOT AOR? WHO GOT IN THIS GROUP?[
Check in August Outland they have received AOR1 please.

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Application received: August 12. No updated on AOR.

Looks like they just skipped all applications received between July 26 to Aug 13 and started processing applications from August 14.

This is very strange and wonder how they decide and pick applications to process.

Reactions: GoLeafsGo

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Application received: August 12. No updated on AOR.

Looks like they just skipped all applications received between July 26 to Aug 13 and started processing applications from August 14.

This is very strange and wonder how they decide and pick applications to process.
It says AOR waiting. and its quebec. different rules for quebec.

mrs.ds

Dec 27, 2018
Hi! Are there any July last week-august 1st week applicants here who reached cic to asked regarding the updates of AOR? It seems like 2weeks have been skipped. Thank you..

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi! Are there any July last week-august 1st week applicants here who reached cic to asked regarding the updates of AOR? It seems like 2weeks have been skipped. Thank you..
I got to speak to a representative and got some information with regards to my application.

At first he asked me (Sponsor) my UCI number and verified my local address, phone number and email address. Then he put me on hold to check and track my application. After about 5 minutes, he responded back saying the application is in the system but it has only been assigned a temporary status and is in the pool of applications to be processed. He also said that the IRCC will get to the file but there are a lot of factors that affect as to how long it might take such as history of the sponsor in Canada, travel history, employment etc..

I asked him if the stage of a file being returned( for various reasons such as missing signature) happens before it is assigned a temporary number. And he replied back saying if the file was returned he would not have been able to track it in his system. So I guess this gives me a little relief that they have not returned my application.

Guess just have to wait for an AOR1 and some luck as they applications from pool are assigned to different agents from different time frame.

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
I got to speak to a representative and got some information with regards to my application.

At first he asked me (Sponsor) my UCI number and verified my local address, phone number and email address. Then he put me on hold to check and track my application. After about 5 minutes, he responded back saying the application is in the system but it has only been assigned a temporary status and is in the pool of applications to be processed. He also said that the IRCC will get to the file but there are a lot of factors that affect as to how long it might take such as history of the sponsor in Canada, travel history, employment etc..

I asked him if the stage of a file being returned( for various reasons such as missing signature) happens before it is assigned a temporary number. And he replied back saying if the file was returned he would not have been able to track it in his system. So I guess this gives me a little relief that they have not returned my application.

Guess just have to wait for an AOR1 and some luck as they applications from pool are assigned to different agents from different time frame.
When was your application received?

SwatiPandey

Sep 23, 2019
Hi

I am the primary applicant. My husband holds Canada PR and we had submitted our file, on July 26th and it was received on 28th July 2019. We had filled all the required forms and proofs and had file cross checked with our lawyer aswell.

Our file has not been picked up for processing yet and is coming unavailable to be linked in our account. We are awaiting any communication regarding this.

Please let us know what should be done in our case. How much time it will take more for our file to be picked?

Thanks
Swati Pandey