+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

salmonarm

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Got the Medical Check Request today ! Made the appt at the hospital and it will cost a whopping $340 to do the health check. Anybody paying near this amount ?

AOR July 5th

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Got the Medical Check Request today ! Made the appt at the hospital and it will cost a whopping $340 to do the health check. Anybody paying near this amount ?

AOR July 5th

At the hospital ? please check if you need to visit a medical dr recognized immigration for your country . Good luck

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
I had no choice to pay the $340 because all the doctors were at the same hospital. I think it's this price because western doctors are rarer in China and therefor more expensive

Oh yea medical for immigration will always cost more. Thats why i was suprised you got it done at the hospital. But different countries different prices and places and they can charge what they want .

bahar.april

Apr 30, 2018
Hi everyone, hope you are doing well.

Thank's Josh for your great support.

I (sponsor) have got our AOR1 on 2019/08/30 and the application was recieved on 2019/07/08.

I tried "my name and my spouse's name" with the "UCI & application number" which was sent to my email. I was not able to check on ECAS. This is what it says: "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided".

What should I do? Is there a deadline to link our paper application (outland spousal sponsorship ) to GCKEY account?

Last edited:

bahar.april

Apr 30, 2018
Hi everyone, Would you kindly give me some advice

I tried "my name and my spouse's name" with the "UCI & application number" which was sent to my email, but I was not able to check status or track on ECAS. This is what it says: "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided".

What should I do?

Is there a deadline to link our paper application (outland spousal sponsorship ) to GCKEY account?

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Hi everyone, hope you are doing well.

Thank's Josh for your great support.

I (sponsor) have got our AOR1 on 2019/07/08.

I tried "my name and my spouse's name" with the "UCI & application number" which was sent to my email. I was not able to check on ECAS. This is what it says: "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided".

What should I do? Is there a deadline to link our paper application (outland spousal sponsorship ) to GCKEY account?
There’s no limit and even if you don't manage to link it you’ll receive the messages via email. I’d still advise to attempt to link them. Follow @alaria guide for help.

ECAS can be a bit tricky some times and not want to play ball. I used my application number and had no issues. If you use the application number and the sponsors name you’ll be provided with both sides of the application.

bahar.april

Apr 30, 2018
There’s no limit and even if you don't manage to link it you’ll receive the messages via email. I’d still advise to attempt to link them. Follow @alaria guide for help.

ECAS can be a bit tricky some times and not want to play ball. I used my application number and had no issues. If you use the application number and the sponsor's name you’ll be provided with both sides of the application.
Thanks a million for your time and concern.

As the sponsor, Can I use my GCKey Account to link the paper application? (I am not my spouse's representative)

Last edited: