Sponsor: Me, Naturalized Canadian citizen
Principal Applicant: My wife, Pakistani citizen by birth
Application sent: June 26
Application received: July 2

We are newlyweds :)

Reactions: Raitmeri

Jaggadeol

Jul 20, 2019
I submitted my file 1 June 2019 in Sydney office but I don't received any mail and acknowledgement please tell me how much time take to receive d acknowledgement and which mail id I received acknowledgement on my wife or my. My wife in Canada or and she sponser me

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
Sponsor : Naturalized Canadian Citizen
PA: Indian Citizen (husband)
App received: July 23, 2019

Reactions: Zikky

Amritanjali

Oct 22, 2018
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Yes
Oh btw, I just checked to see what they changed, and they literally just added more gender options under the "sex" category. So unless you identify as something other than male or female (like transgender, non binary, androgynous, etc) then you definitely don't have to worry. Glad I could help. Good luck :)
And I just realised that the forms I sent were from 06-2018. But,

Amritanjali

Oct 22, 2018
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys,
We sent our application on the 15th of July. Not sure if it's received yet.
Waiting with crossed fingers.
Good luck to all of you.
XX

Amritanjali

Oct 22, 2018
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Yes
Oh btw, I just checked to see what they changed, and they literally just added more gender options under the "sex" category. So unless you identify as something other than male or female (like transgender, non binary, androgynous, etc) then you definitely don't have to worry. Glad I could help. Good luck :)
And I just realised that the forms I sent were from 06-2018. But, now they're gone.

frenchfry23

Aug 17, 2017
Quebec
Hey, everyone! :)

Sponsor: Myself, Canadian Citizen by birth
Principal Applicant: My husband, American Citizen by birth
Application sent: July 22nd
Application received: July 25th

frenchfry23

Aug 17, 2017
Quebec
I know this is really stupid of me and the more I think of it the more worried I get. Can kick myself!
Does any expert have any advice for me?
I just realized that at least 3 of my forms our outdated. Some by just a few months (like 2019-02 and the current being 2019-06) and some a bit more (like 2018-11 and the current being 2019-06).
I just sent my application a few days ago and literally started having a panic attack.
However, I got on the phone and called the IRCC customer support service, and the representative on the phone said that they are aware that this happens a lot because it is a long process and people download the forms months in advance before sending them.
So she told me that I could just wait and they would either not care and let it pass regardless (since most of the time the updates are so small) or will contact us and request the missing information/form/corrections.
She said we could also resend the entire application and cancel our current one if we wanted to, but that it would probably be better if we just waited.
She also said that if we had to resend forms that we did not have to repay for the application fees and we can use the same receipt.

I dont know if this puts your min at ease in your situation, I'm still feeling really really anxious about it myself.

If anyone can assure me more too I'd appreciate it haha