+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

jkaur9

Jul 9, 2019
hiii i am from canada and apply for my husband . i send my file on 29 june and it was recieved on 4 july . i check one of the form is updated to 7 2019 and i send one with 6 2019 . thers was no change untill i send mu file.should i worried about that .

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
Package received: July 9

Sponsor: Canadian Citizen by birth (Quebec)
Principal Applicant: Finnish / Russian

We have a baby who's already Canadian.

Now we wait...

Reactions: Raitmeri

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
hiii i am from canada and apply for my husband . i send my file on 29 june and it was recieved on 4 july . i check one of the form is updated to 7 2019 and i send one with 6 2019 . thers was no change untill i send mu file.should i worried about that .
No u don’t have to be worried as there is a grace period of a month for the older forms,I sent the 6-2019 form too.

Reactions: Raitmeri

salmonarm

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hey guys !
Sponsoring my Chinese wife. We have a little Chinese/Canadian bb together and hope to be back in Canada asap.

Application Received July 5

Am I the only one constantly thinking of thinking I coulda done better or checked one more time ?

Good luck peeps !

Raitmeri

Jul 16, 2019
Hi,
Being sponsored by my Canadian husband. I am an Australian and we live in Malaysia. Our son received his Canadian citizenship 2 years ago.
Application sent DHL 6th July. Received 10th July.
Good luck everybody.

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
Updated checklist saying Check R for each applicable item :( anyone else seen this?

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys !
Sponsoring my Chinese wife. We have a little Chinese/Canadian bb together and hope to be back in Canada asap.

Application Received July 5

Am I the only one constantly thinking of thinking I coulda done better or checked one more time ?

Good luck peeps !
I felt like that pretty much every day until we got AOR! It's like you can't help go over every detail and panic that you forgot something, or could have just added one more document... But I just kept trying to tell myself that even if they sent the application back, it wasn't the end of the world. And I was worrying for nothing anyway. I'm sure you will be fine!

Good luck, July applicants!!

Reactions: Zikky and Raitmeri

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
Finally after so many rechecks and rechecks, and still thinking I have missed something
sent spousal application (outland)
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen
PA: Indian Citizen
Application sent: July 18, 2019

Reactions: Khaleesoumi