Med's Request
02-10-2019
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2019
LANDED..........
17-12-2019
After almost 1 month since AOR, I finally received DM on sponsor side and the biometrics collection notice. The biometrics appt. is 2 weeks out. Keeping fingers crossed medicals will be requested soon.
Got the request for medicals today.

Stay strong everybody. The process can test your patience.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
oh. may I know why did u get return ur application on first time? any rough reason?
They returned because of section 9,10,11 section 87.3 subsection as per letter, but when I talked to them over phone they mention I missed the "Authority to disclose Information" form. that is country specific form for Pakistan.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
They returned because of section 9,10,11 section 87.3 subsection as per letter, but when I talked to them over phone they mention I missed the "Authority to disclose Information" form. that is country specific form for Pakistan.
oh, I see. ok. hopefully rest of ur application will be no more issues and u will get ur aor soon.

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019

theontarioguy

May 4, 2018
Hi,
If we link our application with GCKey and then after Medical Passes, will we get an email with - ‘Your Application has been updated’ or it will not?

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Hi,
If we link our application with GCKey and then after Medical Passes, will we get an email with - ‘Your Application has been updated’ or it will not?
There is no relation between gckey and email. you will get email in any case while gckey some time they delay to update. so that's ur answer as far as I understand ur question.

theontarioguy

May 4, 2018
There is no relation between gckey and email. you will get email in any case while gckey some time they delay to update. so that's ur answer as far as I understand ur question.
My wife’s medical passed is updated on the Gckey portal, but she didn’t receive any emails. But usually I was of the impression that we will receieve an email saying ‘Your Application has been updated’ after/before this.

We are a bit worries if her email is having some issue as we missed few emails from cic before and we fixed this recently.
So a bit worried of not getting the email and keeping in mind PPR will be send as an email.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
My wife’s medical passed is updated on the Gckey portal, but she didn’t receive any emails. But usually I was of the impression that we will receieve an email saying ‘Your Application has been updated’ after/before this.

We are a bit worries if her email is having some issue as we missed few emails from cic before and we fixed this recently.
So a bit worried of not getting the email and keeping in mind PPR will be send as an email.
Oh, that's different scenario. how about ecas. I believe both will be getting update. but there wont be issue with your email. emails usually comes. it should come. time there is gap between gckey and email. you need to wait for few days. if you did not get email then make a phone call to cic and get it rectified. but on initial stage better to wait a few day while you have already fixed your email issues. so have some patience on it.

Reactions: theontarioguy

theontarioguy

May 4, 2018
Oh, that's different scenario. how about ecas. I believe both will be getting update. but there wont be issue with your email. emails usually comes. it should come. time there is gap between gckey and email. you need to wait for few days. if you did not get email then make a phone call to cic and get it rectified. but on initial stage better to wait a few day while you have already fixed your email issues. so have some patience on it.
Sure. Ecas shows medical results has been received

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Okay, thanks a lot.
What should we expect in the next step email?
depends on the remaining stages, if sponsor approval is over or not, or background is going on then still no email is needed any more. then finally you may get a decision made and passport requested. wish you best of luck.

Reactions: theontarioguy

theontarioguy

May 4, 2018
depends on the remaining stages, if sponsor approval is over or not, or background is going on then still no email is needed any more. then finally you may get a decision made and passport requested. wish you best of luck.
Sponsor approval, biometrics are done and file moved to VO as well.
The gckey account shows - We are processing your BG check message.

So I assume there isn’t another stage in bw to receive an email right?