+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

jerry22880

Aug 23, 2019
China
I just saw the tracker for Sept... 3 ppl have already received their AOR...

This is absurd... What is going on with late July - mid Aug applications??

If they can verify the completeness of Sept applications in 30 days ..then it shouldn't take more than 70 days to verify ours...
Hey, other applicants whose application received on late July have got their AOR on Aug 29. They also shared their timelines in the forum. You can check the records. I think the assumption of skipping group of people is incorrect.

Every case is different. Even though some applicants had AOR, they still have to wait for background passed result for a very long time. Some applicants just take several days or two weeks for background check after received AOR.

As I know, some applicants are afraid to share their updates sometimes because they are not willing to make other applicants upset and unpleasant. Lots of applicants applied for several months ago are still waiting for their passed result as well. So...we need to be patient.

Good luck for every applicant here

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

BHN444

Jul 31, 2019
Hey, other applicants whose application received on late July have got their AOR on Aug 29. They also shared their timelines in the forum. You can check the records. I think the assumption of skipping group of people is incorrect.

Every case is different. Even though some applicants had AOR, they still have to wait for background passed result for a very long time. Some applicants just take several days or two weeks for background check after received AOR.

As I know, some applicants are afraid to share their updates sometimes because they are not willing to make other applicants upset and unpleasant. Lots of applicants applied for several months ago are still waiting for their passed result as well. So...we need to be patient.

To be fair, though, 3 weeks of unverified/AORed applicatoins is a quite unusual. I too understand that they are done on a case by case basis, but that case by case basis has typically reflected a (mostly) chronological order.

Something is definitely messed up with this batch, for whatever reason. And it is super frustrating to not know what is holding these back.

Right now, I'm just happy to know that they didn't lose the whole bundle (as was my fear), but they confirmed over the phone that they had received it. I don't mind being in limbo, but it is hard knowing that things could have potentially moved faster if I'd submitted a month later...

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
I just saw the tracker for Sept... 3 ppl have already received their AOR...

This is absurd... What is going on with late July - mid Aug applications??

If they can verify the completeness of Sept applications in 30 days ..then it shouldn't take more than 70 days to verify ours...
True, its very strange. i am late july, my application they just started working on it.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019

Well. this is very positive approach. Hope for the best for all

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
To be fair, though, 3 weeks of unverified/AORed applicatoins is a quite unusual. I too understand that they are done on a case by case basis, but that case by case basis has typically reflected a (mostly) chronological order.

Something is definitely messed up with this batch, for whatever reason. And it is super frustrating to not know what is holding these back.

Right now, I'm just happy to know that they didn't lose the whole bundle (as was my fear), but they confirmed over the phone that they had received it. I don't mind being in limbo, but it is hard knowing that things could have potentially moved faster if I'd submitted a month later...
One reason i came to know was a heavy rain and flood in Nova scotia that week we are discussing about. not only it cut of electric supply but also flooded basement of a lot of buildings. some how, how far it effected our applications to that particular 2 weeks. god knows better.

Reactions: Kz_hasn

AUG19

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
DR
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
29-08-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
One reason i came to know was a heavy rain and flood in Nova scotia that week we are discussing about. not only it cut of electric supply but also flooded basement of a lot of buildings. some how, how far it effected our applications to that particular 2 weeks. god knows better.
IRCC was not affected at all.

wambaozhixing

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
05-07-2019
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
File Transfer...
20-09-2019
Med's Request
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
27-09-2019
After I passed my medical, my background check didn't change to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.". Does this mean I'm still in no IP stage (not even IP1)? When I passed my medical I just had a ghost update and no emails whatsoever.

Randyjay65

Jul 6, 2019
Okay so... got this and I’m SO confused as we already used a state agency to get our police certificate? Is there a different kind?!

Police Certificate: Please provide state level Police certificates for Alabama and any state that you have resided in for 6 months or more. This must be received at this office by 2019/10/31

I am from the US as well, I got my police certificate with the fbi on a online server. I had to submit fingerprints

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
hello!! just wondering if anyone here got a POLICE CERTIFICATE for additional document,
We already submitted one. but my husband worked in Taiwan from marcg 2017 to march 2018,
Will they most likely as for PC from taiwan?thank you

Benina

Sep 11, 2019
hello!! just wondering if anyone here got a POLICE CERTIFICATE for additional document,
We already submitted one. but my husband worked in Taiwan from marcg 2017 to march 2018,
Will they most likely as for PC from taiwan?thank you
Yes as he has lived there for over 6 months

canuckinla

Jun 25, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-07-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Request
02-10-2019
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2019
LANDED..........
17-12-2019
After almost 1 month since AOR, I finally received DM on sponsor side and the biometrics collection notice. The biometrics appt. is 2 weeks out. Keeping fingers crossed medicals will be requested soon.