+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

@preet

Jul 1, 2020
I submitted my file 1 June 2019 in Sydney office but I don't received any mail and acknowledgement please tell me how much time take to receive d acknowledgement and which mail id I received acknowledgement on my wife or my. My wife in Canada or and she sponser me
I am also june 2019 applicant no update from 6 month.hope in November they will working on our files . my medical also expired

Jul 5, 2019
How to check if they're on background check?
You need to order your GCMS notes! This is the whole immigration record of your spouse, there you can find more details about the status of your file, what steps have been cleared and which one are still ongoing/not started. For us it was about 65 pages and it took a month to arrive. Cost was 5$CAD.

Here’s the thread where I found the step by step method to order:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: superTine

superTine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
You need to order your GCMS notes! This is the whole immigration record of your spouse, there you can find more details about the status of your file, what steps have been cleared and which one are still ongoing/not started. For us it was about 65 pages and it took a month to arrive. Cost was 5$CAD.

Here’s the thread where I found the step by step method to order:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/
Yeah, we ordered and got GCMS notes last July 30. COPR and Counterfoil status: not started and my pre-arrival: cancelled. CPC-M.

where does bgc fall?Security?

Reactions: Malka

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Yeah, we ordered and got GCMS notes last July 30. COPR and Counterfoil status: not started and my pre-arrival: cancelled. CPC-M.

where does bgc fall?Security?
security and criminality are under background check