+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hello,

could you tell me In how many days you got your GCMS notes?? I have applied for notes last month. Are GCMS notes any helpful compared to talking to cic customer agent.

I am July 2nd applicant.
app recieved - 15 august
Medical request - Nov 22
Medical approve - early december
SA - Jan 23

there has been no update after that and its been almost year. Is there anyone In same boat as me ??
I think that the answers of IRCC customer service agents are based on the contents of the notes,
and usually only get "official" answers. The difference is that the answers of IRCC customer service agents are real-time,
while Note is based on a month ago.

The only thing that can be determined now is that there is no effective timetable, no answers, no deadlines, only waiting.
Whether it's the Cell Center or Webfrom, they can't give any timetable
I hope all applicants are doing well and we will end the wait as soon as possible.

Pavikash

Aug 14, 2019
Hey
How many applicant are still waiting for update after SA approval??
I am july 2nd applicant still, no update after SA approval in January. And does anyone ordered GCMS notes ??

thanks in advance

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hey
I am july 2nd applicant still, no update after SA approval in January. And does anyone ordered GCMS notes ??

thanks in advance
Same here got SA in January
Got an update on ECAS that my application started processing on may 6th
Noting since then

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey

thanks in advance
Yes, I ordered notes. From the notes, the case has not been opened since February.
I am guessing that CPC Mississauga has still not returned to normal operation.

Hope everything recovers as soon as possible.
Good luck guys.

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Recently, the processing time of GCMS Note is acceptable for a month.
I applied on May 14 and received the Note on June 5.
Oooh, that's really good news! I ordered mine on May 23rd and was expecting like a 2-month delay or something! Hopefully we get them by next week.

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
1 August applicant got sa and aip today another got a dm today so I can say that they are at least trying to process as fast as they can

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
1 August applicant got sa and aip today another got a dm today so I can say that they are at least trying to process as fast as they can
We are seeing this slower activity from the time this virus started, nothing new....