+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Rsp1990

Aug 24, 2019
Just got SA, PA, and DM today. My wife got SA through her email today and I got teo messages on gckey once said that I am eligible to apply for PR and the other one said the process for PR Application is complete. Is that really the PA and DM??

SteveHMMA

Jan 4, 2020
Just got SA, PA, and DM today. My wife got SA through her email today and I got teo messages on gckey once said that I am eligible to apply for PR and the other one said the process for PR Application is complete. Is that really the PA and DM??
How long after SA did you get the rest? My partner just got SA about 10 minutes ago.... Hoping the rest follows soon

Callum666

Feb 4, 2020
Hello! When did u apply friend?

K1w1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-07-2019
AOR Received.
22-08-2019
LANDED..........
04-02-2020
Well, my application is fully complete and as of yesterday I'm a Canadian permanent resident! The landing interview was quick and stress free, not to mention the staff were so kind and informative.
Good luck everyone!

red1973

Aug 26, 2019
I actually received a proof of Cohabitation letter right after this! So since we already submitted everything we have, I guess we have to wait for it to be declined and re-submit :/
Hey, don't lose hope. Just submit a letter from neighbor maybe, confirming that you and your partner live together. You can also submit any new letter, Christmas cards or any correspondence sent to you recently (including the stamped envelopes), current utility bills etc...Good luck.

red1973

Aug 26, 2019
Well, my application is fully complete and as of yesterday I'm a Canadian permanent resident! The landing interview was quick and stress free, not to mention the staff were so kind and informative.
Good luck everyone!
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: K1w1

Callum666

Feb 4, 2020
I actually received a proof of Cohabitation letter right after this! So since we already submitted everything we have, I guess we have to wait for it to be declined and re-submit :/
Good for u!
which day your application have been received?

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020

This process is one of the most draining things i’ve experienced. First of all, do they really need an entire year or even 7 months to process our applications? I really don’t think so. They know that the longer they take, the less approved applications they will have.

I was a July applicant and my partner and I were sent a procedural fairness letter. We had nothing else to send Ircc so we ended up seeing a lawyer. The lawyer charged us $500 just to tell us that our best bet is to re-apply. We have withdrawn our application and re-applied. At this point I’m truly over this process. I’ve done my best and given the rest to God.

Maybe get a letter from your neighbour and hope for the best or you can see a lawyer and get some advice. I am not a fan of lawyers at all. Most of them, even though they are good at what they do, only really care about making as much money as possible... but their knowledge can be very useful. As much as I dislike lawyers, I would say, see a lawyer before deciding on what to do. Best of luck ! I hope you get better results than I did.

SteveHMMA

Jan 4, 2020
This process is one of the most draining things i’ve experienced. First of all, do they really need an entire year or even 7 months to process our applications? I really don’t think so. They know that the longer they take, the less approved applications they will have.

I was a July applicant and my partner and I were sent a procedural fairness letter. We had nothing else to send Ircc so we ended up seeing a lawyer. The lawyer charged us $500 just to tell us that our best bet is to re-apply. We have withdrawn our application and re-applied. At this point I’m truly over this process. I’ve done my best and given the rest to God.

Maybe get a letter from your neighbour and hope for the best or you can see a lawyer and get some advice. I am not a fan of lawyers at all. Most of them, even though they are good at what they do, only really care about making as much money as possible... but their knowledge can be very useful. As much as I dislike lawyers, I would say, see a lawyer before deciding on what to do. Best of luck ! I hope you get better results than I did.
I completely understand, funnily enough my partner is actually a lawyer, we thought we had enough, but apparently it wasn't enough. I sent a few more bank statements in hoping it would help, but chances are it will be declined and we will have to re-apply and pay the fees again. Here's to another 7 months waiting to both of us

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
I completely understand, funnily enough my partner is actually a lawyer, we thought we had enough, but apparently it wasn't enough. I sent a few more bank statements in hoping it would help, but chances are it will be declined and we will have to re-apply and pay the fees again. Here's to another 7 months waiting to both of us
This is not correct. Many people have been asked for more proof of cohabitation, they sent more and have been approved. Sometimes the agents just need to be assured that everything is in order. Do not withdraw your application, please. Send more documents! Letters from loved ones, landlords, employers, send statements, bills, joint accounts, pictures ! There are so many options. Do not give up! You have not been rejected. They just need additional documents. Try to vary it from the date you have moved in together to todays date

Reactions: Codstop and K1w1

SteveHMMA

Jan 4, 2020
This is not correct. Many people have been asked for more proof of cohabitation, they sent more and have been approved. Sometimes the agents just need to be assured that everything is in order. Do not withdraw your application, please. Send more documents! Letters from loved ones, landlords, employers, send statements, bills, joint accounts, pictures ! There are so many options. Do not give up! You have not been rejected. They just need additional documents. Try to vary it from the date you have moved in together to todays date
Oh I know, but we sent everything we had, I sent some more screenshots of bank statements today (pretty much the same as they already have) and I’m going to get my mum to write a letter, and send that tomorrow, maybe see if I can get anyone else to as well. Because we have no more date specific evidence for when they requested. Trying to stay positive

Reactions: OverIt