+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Oh I know, but we sent everything we had, I sent some more screenshots of bank statements today (pretty much the same as they already have) and I’m going to get my mum to write a letter, and send that tomorrow, maybe see if I can get anyone else to as well. Because we have no more date specific evidence for when they requested. Trying to stay positive
Do you have any government mail that comes to your address? Cheques or T4s even, send that as well! Any insurance?

SteveHMMA

Jan 4, 2020
Do you have any government mail that comes to your address? Cheques or T4s even, send that as well! Any insurance?
I sent my T4 in, we sent all of our mail, and bank statements, as well as joint credit card and bank account. Phone bills and two letters from our friends and a letter from my partners brother, they’re looking for evidence from the first two months of us living together, which we don’t really have, because I changed my addresses a little bit later. I sent my old phone bills in because I changed that earlier. Not sure of what else I can do

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I just got a letter today saying that they don’t believe we have been living together for after I sent in so many doc showing we have been living together for over 3 years . And since I was removed on the 27 of January I might have to withdraw the application or it might be refused .. pls what can I do after all this long time it took to process

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
I just got a letter today saying that they don’t believe we have been living together for after I sent in so many doc showing we have been living together for over 3 years . And since I was removed on the 27 of January I might have to withdraw the application or it might be refused .. pls what can I do after all this long time it took to process
Sigh, I’m sorry you are experiencing this. I honestly don’t know. The only thing I can think of is to see a lawyer. Especially if you have already sent everything you have.

The Law Society of Ontario has a list of lawyers who are in good standing so I would choose one from there and give them a call.

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Check your application, you might hav made a mistake somewhere with dates.

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Sigh, I’m sorry you are experiencing this. I honestly don’t know. The only thing I can think of is to see a lawyer. Especially if you have already sent everything you have.

The Law Society of Ontario has a list of lawyers who are in good standing so I would choose one from there and give them a call.
There is no need for lawyers, he just needs to send in some more proof, most people who get asked for proof of cohab send it in and get approved within a couple of weeks

Reactions: Codstop

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
There is no need for lawyers, he just needs to send in some more proof, most people who get asked for proof of cohab send it in and get approved within a couple of weeks

You don’t know their situation and you haven’t seen their documents. Most of us here are not experts and every situation is different so how can you give anyone a definite next move? Smh

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
You don’t know their situation and you haven’t seen their documents. Most of us here are not experts and every situation is different so how can you give anyone a definite next move? Smh
Well at least he should try? Your advice is to just give up, as far as I'm seeing. We have a WhatsApp group for July applocants and that's where all 60 of us discuss our options and situations.. so far a few have been asked for the same proofs, some have already been approved and received DM, so I'm not an expert but we do have a ton of advice for him. We are all in the same boat

Reactions: Codstop

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020

You know your situation more than we do. Get advice from various people including experts and make a decision for yourself. Hope you are able to figure it out.

TerezaB

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
Hey guys,

I read somewhere in the forums that the final interview invitation letter asks to bring I think two photos for the PR card. Do they ask everyone to bring these to the interview because I already sent two photos for PR card together with the application at the very beginning. Do they put the photos on fridges or how come they ask for them again? Weird :D

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Hey guys,

I read somewhere in the forums that the final interview invitation letter asks to bring I think two photos for the PR card. Do they ask everyone to bring these to the interview because I already sent two photos for PR card together with the application at the very beginning. Do they put the photos on fridges or how come they ask for them again? Weird :D
Lol!! The photos you sent will be on you copr, but the new photos you bring will be on you PR card ;)