+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Cc_sk

Jan 29, 2015
Which date did you receive these emails? It means that you have received SA, AIP and DM! So congratulations, the last thing you are waiting for is the interview invitation which may take up to 3 weeks to receive, depending on where you are in Canada. Vancouver seems to be getting it fairly quickly (around 1 week) as opposed to Toronto that can wait up to 4 weeks.
I have received email stating

“It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met.”

no other email. Thats why I asked After how many days I should be getting email saying application has been complete.

It just shows decision made though....

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
I have received email stating

“It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met.”

no other email. Thats why I asked After how many days I should be getting email saying application has been complete.

It just shows decision made though....
Oh, I see! Then technically you still haven't received decision made.. Usually it's within a week or two!

Mizz_Ozzy

Aug 26, 2019
Usually people that apply for the outland process receive this invitation for pre-arrival services.. but it's definitely a good sign, the services are funded by the Canadian government, offering a wide variety of programs for settling in Canada, it's exactly what it sounds like .. "to prepare for coming to Canada" lol

Have you received your decision made yet?

When did your partner receive the sponsor eligible letter?
Well.. that is the thing is. My Partner's Client Status using the online tool says Decision Made under his profile while mine is In progress. Also I saw that my eligibility is being reviewed in the GCKey Account but no email has been sent to my spouse yet.

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Well.. that is the thing is. My Partner's Client Status using the online tool says Decision Made under his profile while mine is In progress. Also I saw that my eligibility is being reviewed in the GCKey Account but no email has been sent to my spouse yet.
Has your parner checker their email, even the spam folder? Cause when it days DM on ecas that means that sponsor eligibility has been passed :eek:

Reactions: Mizz_Ozzy

pnn1891

Jan 29, 2020
I have DM and my gckey still says 56%, it does for most people and it probably never will say more than that. The percentage on gckey shows how much of the estimated time of completion has elapsed. The percentage on the spreadsheet is a realistic percentage of how much our application is complete, technically if your background check started then your application is about 70% done right? I put in that percentage on the spreadsheet as steps completed divided by total steps, so you can relax :) I'm sure your number is coming up soon
Thank you,
My partner (sponsor) just received an email 2 day ago that he passed eligibility check. On ecas sponsor side, sponsorship status shows “Decision Made”.
But in principal applicant side, GC account shows “we are reviewing your eligibility”, and “we are processing your BGC”. On ecas, just”medical received “.
So Does this mean just got SA first? I am a bit confused about”Decision Made” that everybody usually say

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Thank you,
My partner (sponsor) just received an email 2 day ago that he passed eligibility check. On ecas sponsor side, sponsorship status shows “Decision Made”.
But in principal applicant side, GC account shows “we are reviewing your eligibility”, and “we are processing your BGC”. On ecas, just”medical received “.
So Does this mean just got SA first? I am a bit confused about”Decision Made” that everybody usually say
So that means that principal applicant is still being reviewed for eligibility. Once it is complete they will contact you via email stating that you are eligible to apply for permanent residence and that your nearest cic office will contact you for an interview to finalize your pr!

Rex p

Jan 4, 2020
So that means that principal applicant is still being reviewed for eligibility. Once it is complete they will contact you via email stating that you are eligible to apply for permanent residence and that your nearest cic office will contact you for an interview to finalize your pr!
How long take usually take after SA approval because I got last week and then after no update in spreadsheet everyone got within 1 week or same date as SA and AIP

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
How long take usually take after SA approval because I got last week and then after no update in spreadsheet everyone got within 1 week or same date as SA and AIP
Sometimes it takes longer, have you checked out the June applicants? For most of them it took at least a month, but all applications are different. I hope you hear some news next week!

Mr.gillpinder

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Just received a letter
Asking for cohabitation and relationships
Which document I can provide please please help me........
I am may applicant ... SA approved 24th December.. after that no update.. waiting for aip nd dm ...i am worried about this

DiamondGabs

Feb 13, 2019
Hello,
Just received a letter
I received this letter also, here’s a list of I sent:
-leasing agreement
-tenant insurance
-credit card
-internet bill
-mobile bill
-financial statement of a computer
-amazon receipt
-joint bank account statement
-separate bank account statement
-pay stubs

They request this on January 17, and today I got DM and AIP. I hope it helps you, good luck with your application ☺

Mizz_Ozzy

Aug 26, 2019
Has your parner checker their email, even the spam folder? Cause when it days DM on ecas that means that sponsor eligibility has been passed :eek:
Thank you so very much! You were right!!
We got our DM Jan 31st
SA, AIP Today Feb 3rd

We are waiting for Landing Interview.
So very happy!!

Reactions: red1973

Mizz_Ozzy

Aug 26, 2019
Just received a letter
Hello Rex,

For Us, we submitted a lot of documentation that showed we had lived together for more than a year such as joint account statements which pays for our utilities, letters attesting to our relationship from family members and friends, Pictures of time spent together and with families with both of us in it, Driving history records from MTO as it shows changes to address. you can send as much document that has both you and your partner's name on it and it is dated back for at least a year.

Hope this helps.