+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Logandac

Jan 28, 2020
Owp will take max is 4 months make sure you pay the right amount $255 because that is the main reason of return., and that will gave you a status onces you got your owp, while waiting for PR
Thank you so much. I've also heard though that we must prove living together for one year prior. Seems like you didn't need to satisfy that requirement. 255 is a small price to pay for this process im amazed

Cassy31

Jan 4, 2020
Thank you so much. I've also heard though that we must prove living together for one year prior. Seems like you didn't need to satisfy that requirement. 255 is a small price to pay for this process im amazed
if you have marriage license thats okay , the most important you can apply on paper so that the open work permit you can get it in 4 or 3 months. $255 is only opw fee, then if they are not satifsy they will ask you documents then provide it at least you already had an application running.

pnn1891

Jan 29, 2020
My application was received on 9th of July. OWP 4th Oct, Medical passed 4th Dec, BGC started 6th Dec. But nothing happened yet until now. I pay attention about the completion percentage of my application is 56% for now but on the spreadsheet file most of people got 90% 100%, and most application at the end of July got 76%. Anyone know if this is a normal thing for my application?

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
My application was received on 9th of July. OWP 4th Oct, Medical passed 4th Dec, BGC started 6th Dec. But nothing happened yet until now. I pay attention about the completion percentage of my application is 56% for now but on the spreadsheet file most of people got 90% 100%, and most application at the end of July got 76%. Anyone know if this is a normal thing for my application?
I have DM and my gckey still says 56%, it does for most people and it probably never will say more than that. The percentage on gckey shows how much of the estimated time of completion has elapsed. The percentage on the spreadsheet is a realistic percentage of how much our application is complete, technically if your background check started then your application is about 70% done right? I put in that percentage on the spreadsheet as steps completed divided by total steps, so you can relax :) I'm sure your number is coming up soon

Reactions: pnn1891 and K1w1

riverphoenix

May 17, 2018
I just received SA. Does AIP and DM come in the same day as well? Will that be sent to sponsor or applicant? Thank you so much for your input.

Reactions: may2019

TerezaB

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
I just received SA. Does AIP and DM come in the same day as well? Will that be sent to sponsor or applicant? Thank you so much for your input.
Usually it does. DM is sent to the principal applicant - they sent a notification to you and you can open the letter in GCkey.

riverphoenix

May 17, 2018
Usually it does. DM is sent to the principal applicant - they sent a notification to you and you can open the letter in GCkey.
Thank you TerezaB. Very helpful. So the DM letter is not sent via email? Just a notification that there’s a message in our GCKey?

TerezaB

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
Thank you TerezaB. Very helpful. So the DM letter is not sent via email? Just a notification that there’s a message in our GCKey?
You're welcome :) They only sent an email with a notification that you have a message in your GCKey account and you can find the letter there.

TerezaB

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
I guess it takes a few weeks for Etobicoke office to contact us regarding landing interview, eh..

Rex p

Jan 4, 2020
just received SA. Does AIP and DM come in the same day as well? And usually how long take time for AIP and DM Thank you so much

JKAM

Aug 16, 2019
just received SA. Does AIP and DM come in the same day as well? And usually how long take time for AIP and DM Thank you so much
That's great! I think they come in the same day or next day. When did you apply?