+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

SamW26

Sep 4, 2019
Woke up this morning to a nice surprise - a new message waiting in my account!

Eligibility Passed :)

I have the same as someone else who posted in here, everything still shows ‘In Progress’ but the letter says we meet the requirements and will be invited for a finalization interview.

Wasn’t expecting that on a Sunday!

My application was received July 11 FYI - I’m going to update the spreadsheet now.

korachael

Jan 24, 2020
wow, finally I got AIP and DM (in one letter). it seems like they work on weekends, too.
The letter looks like this.

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

Good luck everyone!!!

Donna2019

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Woke up this morning to a nice surprise - a new message waiting in my account!

Eligibility Passed :)

I have the same as someone else who posted in here, everything still shows ‘In Progress’ but the letter says we meet the requirements and will be invited for a finalization interview.

Wasn’t expecting that on a Sunday!

My application was received July 11 FYI - I’m going to update the spreadsheet now.
Congratulations !!

Rex p

Jan 4, 2020
wow, finally I got AIP and DM (in one letter).
The letter looks like this.

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

Good luck everyone!!!
I also got the mail about eligibility passed no shows up in gc account still

Reactions: may2019 and Ver94

K1w1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-07-2019
AOR Received.
22-08-2019
LANDED..........
04-02-2020
I just got notified that my permanent residence has been approved and now I just wait for my interview in Vancouver. Very exciting!

K1w1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-07-2019
AOR Received.
22-08-2019
LANDED..........
04-02-2020
Congratulations !!!!! Whats your timeline? Hoping I get some good news soon!!
Thank you! Hopefully you get an update soon. Below is my timeline.

Application received at CIC: July 15th.
AOR: August 22nd.
OWP approved: October 4th.
Medical request: November 23rd.
Medical passed: December 16th.
PR approved pending interview: January 26th.

Reactions: may2019