JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

maryam.k

Sep 11, 2019
London
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
And is it possible to ask for an extension? How is it done?

If they give us, for example, only one month to provide them with another PCC and it takes up to 8 weeks to receive the PCC from that country, then we might need an extension, true.. Ugh.
From what I’ve read on other threads, we can write a letter of explanation and include some proof that we’ve started the process however need more time due to processing times and ask for an extension. Then upload the letter via the CSE form.

Reactions: TerezaB

Rex p

Jan 4, 2020
July friends, has ANYONE received SA or AIP yet? Any ghost updates?

Received: July 10rd
AOR: August 19th

Med.Rq: 10dec (Passed December 22th)
BGC: November 24
SA:
AIP:
DM:
L.I:

nbhullar

Aug 29, 2019
Hi,

This is a bit of an emergency, if anyone can help. I logged into my husband's account today, since we got the fingerprint request on December 24th, and it says 'Your Action is Required'. I couldn't find a message and after clicking 'View submitted application or upload documents', under supporting documents it says that a replacement is needed for fingerprints, with an option to upload the document. It's due on January 23rd. However, on the main page, it says 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.'. I'm very confused as to what documents they need from me. The RCMP has sent my fingerprints and I haven't been able to get through to the IRCC.

Any help will be amazing!

Thanks!
NB

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Hi,

This is a bit of an emergency, if anyone can help. I logged into my husband's account today, since we got the fingerprint request on December 24th, and it says 'Your Action is Required'. I couldn't find a message and after clicking 'View submitted application or upload documents', under supporting documents it says that a replacement is needed for fingerprints, with an option to upload the document. It's due on January 23rd. However, on the main page, it says 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.'. I'm very confused as to what documents they need from me. The RCMP has sent my fingerprints and I haven't been able to get through to the IRCC.

Any help will be amazing!

Thanks!
NB
I would suggest calling tomorrow morning, as early as possible. It's probably nothing, and just still stuck on the same message you originally got.

Momof4

Jan 21, 2020
Hi All new here time line no owp due to prra inproceaai

Received: July 31 2019 for second time got sent back from June

AOR: Sept 3 2019

Med.Rq: Nov 23 2019 ( medical done Dec 26 ) medical received Dec 5 2019
Dec 30 request for additional Info
BGC:

SA:
AIP:
DM:
L.I:

Reactions: kyungyyz

TerezaB

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
Hi guys,

Is it just me or is there anyone whose ECAS doesn't say "we started processing [PA'S NAME] application on ..." on principal applicant's side? I've noticed some people got this statement and some did not, just like me.

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Hi guys,

Is it just me or is there anyone whose ECAS doesn't say "we started processing [PA'S NAME] application on ..." on principal applicant's side? I've noticed some people got this statement and some did not, just like me.
Mine doesn't say it either