Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
When do they start reviewing principal applicant's eligibility? Aka when does it say they started on GCkey?

Cassy31

Jan 4, 2020
Iam newbie here july applicants
PR +OPW by paper
Aor - september 2
OPW- wait for AIP ( reason , no status)
Medical - dec 3 passed
Background check.--dec 3
Lesson learn,
SUBMIT OPW--with $255( return insufficient payment $100- i based from website calculation)
Again i call immigration hotline regarding my visa before 6 months expiration, they said its okay just wait final decision .
I just figure out this forum a week ago.
To all my co - july applicants thanks for the info that i have learned , i keep looking in my account online and checking the july tracker just to make sure iam updated to what stage. Its really hard to wait for the result, knowing we really dont know. really worried with my status
Do you have any idea guys that a no status have no problem for final decision. Because the immigration hotline said its fine.

opaque

Sep 29, 2016
Has your background started processing?
Hi,

I don't know about that.
I log in to check the status.
All I saw was they have received my medical exam.

We started processing your application on December 3, 2019.

That's so far the status I can see

Belenfretin

Jul 24, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a note here reading my profile that states “We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details”
Do you know what this is usually about?
Application received July 19
Medicaid passed January 9
No SA yet.
BGC in progress...

thabk you all!!!

opaque

Sep 29, 2016
Hello everyone, I have a note here reading my profile that states “We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details”
No SA yet.
BGC in progress...

thabk you all!!!

It's either more support documents to prove the relationship is legit or anything that you might miss to submit and they later think it should also be included.

Good luck!! :)

Reactions: Belenfretin

NickBlack5

Aug 30, 2019
So I got a request for additional documents - I then and attached and submitted the complete wrong document - one from a year later than the one I intended to submit to the web form - not I have no way of attaching additional documents... is there any way of contacting them to get the link back up so I can send the correct document? Or have I just screwed myself and my partner over? :-(

Belenfretin

Jul 24, 2019
So I got a request for additional documents - I then and attached and submitted the complete wrong document - one from a year later than the one I intended to submit to the web form - not I have no way of attaching additional documents... is there any way of contacting them to get the link back up so I can send the correct document? Or have I just screwed myself and my partner over? :-(
I would call them right away and ask for further instructions: 1 (888) 242-2100 and then press 2,1,1,0

Mizz_Ozzy

Aug 26, 2019
No SA yet.
BGC in progress...

thabk you all!!!
It is different and on a case by case basis. I for one had to submit supporting Documents for my Paramilitary Background. Check your email, they would have sent you exactly what they are requesting. Then you can respond via the IRCC Webform.

avijitmallick

Dec 3, 2019
My wife applied for her OWP on the 13th of December. She is currently on a Study permit and her study will finish in April 2020. She already applied for PR(family class, submitted 8th of October) and the OWP is based on that. Although we applied separately for PR and OWP by mail.
My worry is whether the processing for OWP will finish before her current study period. We applied early as we are planning to visit back home in July and she won't have any valid status then. Are they going to hold it or reject the application?
I would really appreciate your help and suggestion.

Visualvibes

Jul 28, 2019
Toronto ON
Category........
FAM
Hey, I just got a ghost update on my account. Did anyone get something similar? See the timeline under the google sheets. The was application received July 30th.

Reactions: Ver94