+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Hi all,
What is the procedure for booking the medical appointment? Just call the number from the panel list and book? Or do we have to do anything online? Please guide me and really appreciate any help on this.

Thanks
I made an appointment online though their website, as I couldn't reach them on the phone. Just search for the closest doc to you, they will most likely have their own website you can arrange for an appoint online.

Feb 24, 2016
Hi All
Post medical request will we be asked to submit PCC as well? My wife PCC one year got completed in October 2019. I am not if she can get a new Indian pcc (if it is required) from North York. Requesting this because, PCC is a time consuming activity in India, not sure about here. If only one month is given to submit that and time is not sufficient means I will end up in trouble.
Appreciate your guidance
Thanks
Eswar

Feb 24, 2016
Did your wife pay for rent? Or any bills? Does she have any mail that came to your address under her own name?
Thanks for quick reply. I went to India and she travelled along with me. No she doesnt pay rent. She doesnt have bank account, credit card, no utility bills are on her name. She is not one of the lease holders. But I included her(my son too) name in the Tenents list when I leased appartment
Thanks
Eswar

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Thanks for quick reply. I went to India and she travelled along with me. No she doesnt pay rent. She doesnt have bank account, credit card, no utility bills are on her name. She is not one of the lease holders. But I included her(my son too) name in the Tenents list when I leased appartment
Thanks
Eswar
Did you send them a copy of that lease ? You might have to simply send them a notarized letter explaining the situation. Does she have ID that says she lives there?

weirdduck

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Here’s an update: I called immigration : they said I paid only the $155 portion of the original fee for my open work permit so mid September they sent me a notice and told me to pay the remaining $100 open work permit fee. I did this and sent it back right away. However when I sent it back I did not realize this would create a “new submission date” for my open work permit so the immigration official on the phone today told me my “new date” is September 30th. I’m just crushed. This means I will not get my OWP untill February...I’m considering flag poling and getting a work permit that way since I have a job offer but I’m hesitant to do this since I live 10 hours from the closest boarder crossings and of course they can refuse me there and then I’m out alll the money I spent to get there and back and still not able to work...any offers of advise on what to do is appreciated...I’m pretty sad..
Early September applicants are approved OWP yesterday. Check out September inland PR+OWP thread. Go on my profile and check my activity. I made a comment to the thread before so you will see it.

jascan15

Mar 31, 2019
I got a request for Criminal Record Check by Fingerprints request but IRCC stated my gender incorrectly on the form. Anyone know if I can still proceed with getting fingerprints done or who do I reach out to in IRCC to get this corrected? They listed my gender correct on the medical request but not for the fingerprints check.

I've used the Case Specific Enquiry form but they always mention they don't respond if your application is within normal processing times. I have a bad feeling their data entry error may delay this part of my application process!

Nsala86

Oct 17, 2019
Got medical request yesterday in Ontario and have the appointment today. Glad everybody’s stuff seems to be moving along!

Reactions: K1w1

Nsala86

Oct 17, 2019
Hi all,
What is the procedure for booking the medical appointment? Just call the number from the panel list and book? Or do we have to do anything online? Please guide me and really appreciate any help on this.

Thanks
Seems each place is different. You can go through the list, choose one that’s closest to you and we just called. They gave me a next day appointment. Some places let you book online as well

chris2010

May 16, 2019
Sending out positive vibes to everyone! Our application was received July 16th for common law sponsorship with OWP. No lawyers, just us doing all the paper work so fingers crossed it all goes according to plan! :)
Hi

Please can you guide me how did you prepared your app,because i don't have money to paid the lawyer.

Thanks