+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

fsw2014sv

Sep 27, 2014
Hi all,
What is the procedure for booking the medical appointment? Just call the number from the panel list and book? Or do we have to do anything online? Please guide me and really appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

Feb 24, 2016
Hi All
Congratulations to every one who got medical requests. I too got medical requests.
However I have been asked for Proof of Co-habitant as well. Summary is need any proof to confirm that My wife is staying with me since she got landed in Canada. because she is on visitor visa I never bothered to include her name anywhere. I mean no proof to show she is living with me in Canada. My sone goes to near by school. If I share that details will that be sufficient?
Your advises help me
thanks
Eswar

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Hi All
Congratulations to every one who got medical requests. I too got medical requests.
However I have been asked for Proof of Co-habitant as well. Summary is need any proof to confirm that My wife is staying with me since she got landed in Canada. because she is on visitor visa I never bothered to include her name anywhere. I mean no proof to show she is living with me in Canada. My sone goes to near by school. If I share that details will that be sufficient?
Your advises help me
thanks
Eswar
Did your wife pay for rent? Or any bills? Does she have any mail that came to your address under her own name?

Reactions: Donna2019