+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

nbhullar

Aug 29, 2019
Hi all,

We've been trying to link my husband's application but to no avail... anyone here have any tips?

Thanks,
N

Codstop

Aug 20, 2019
Hi all,

We've been trying to link my husband's application but to no avail... anyone here have any tips?

Thanks,
N
Hi there, I linked mine on my fifth try.

I used the application number + family name. I entered the application number, pushed the space bar once, entered my family name and place of birth, pushed space bar once. I tried following the tips other people mentioned on the thread, basically. There are lots! Use the search tool to look them up.

Make sure you enter the principal applicants info (place of birth, family name) and not the sponsor's. At least that's what it worked for me.T application applies to both people but UCI is different for sponsor and PA, I believe.

nbhullar

Aug 29, 2019
Hi there, I linked mine on my fifth try.

I used the application number + family name. I entered the application number, pushed the space bar once, entered my family name and place of birth, pushed space bar once. I tried following the tips other people mentioned on the thread, basically. There are lots! Use the search tool to look them up.

Make sure you enter the principal applicants info (place of birth, family name) and not the sponsor's. At least that's what it worked for me.T application applies to both people but UCI is different for sponsor and PA, I believe.
Thanks!

I was finally able to figure it out... I was putting one person, instead of two, in the number of people for the application, as I was only counting my husband (PA).

ragnhild

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
My application returned yesterday, missing a signature. I guess I will go to the September trade now. :(

K1w1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-07-2019
AOR Received.
22-08-2019
LANDED..........
04-02-2020
Hey all, I was able to link my application (July 30) to my GC account. It says status submitted. Does that mean it can still be returned? Application number starts with F.
Did you receive your AOR? I don't believe they will return it at this point. The F at the beginning is a good sign. If it was XF then that indicates a temporary application #.

Reactions: journey21

red1973

Aug 26, 2019
Good day! Application submitted: July 9, 2019. AOR: August 20, 2019 and was able to link application to GC account today. Processing Timeline there is until July 2020 and my passport is expiring May 2020. Should I renew my passport this early?

Thanks.

oritsedere

Feb 11, 2017
Good day! Application submitted: July 9, 2019. AOR: August 20, 2019 and was able to link application to GC account today. Processing Timeline there is until July 2020 and my passport is expiring May 2020. Should I renew my passport this early?

Thanks.
Renew December 2019 (Six months before passport expiration)

Reactions: red1973

Zandolie

Aug 31, 2019
Hello all
App received july 29th 2019(mississauga)
AOR received Aug 28th 2019
Question: can we do the medical upfront or do we have to wait until they request it?

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys,
I am worried
I have submitted inland application for my spouse and it was received on 27th July

Till today no sign of AOR
should I be concerned ?

I have a tracking number from fedex and it was received on 27th July with all documents including OWP

Can you help guys

Bungali88

Aug 2, 2019
Hey guys,
I am worried
I have submitted inland application for my spouse and it was received on 27th July

Till today no sign of AOR
should I be concerned ?

I have a tracking number from fedex and it was received on 27th July with all documents including OWP

Can you help guys
I wouldn't be concerned at all. Mine took 7 weeks to come through! You've got plenty of time to receive yours yet, especially as IRCC are getting busier and busier leading to longer processing times it seems. Relax and be patient ;-)

Reactions: Troy2245

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
I wouldn't be concerned at all. Mine took 7 weeks to come through! You've got plenty of time to receive yours yet, especially as IRCC are getting busier and busier leading to longer processing times it seems. Relax and be patient ;-)
Thanks buddy!
Hopefully soon
And quick question
We just get AOR by email right which we registered?

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
I
I am worried because I am tracking a spreadsheet where people are updating their profiles. So lot of them got AOR with same or later time frames.

So have to wait :)

Bungali88

Aug 2, 2019
I

I am worried because I am tracking a spreadsheet where people are updating their profiles. So lot of them got AOR with same or later time frames.

So have to wait :)
Waiting is the only option you have once everything is sent my friend. I wouldn't be too concerned about everyone else' AOR. Different times for different applications is all that is.
Thanks buddy!
Hopefully soon
And quick question
We just get AOR by email right which we registered?
Yeah you will get an email with the AOR.