antique

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Ghost update in my CIC profile today, no email but saw in my cic account :

ITA: 26 June
AOR: 1 Aug
MEP: 27 AUG
Ghost update : 13 Nov
Called IRCC Twice. Latest was to say criminality in progress (prolly ghost update for this)
we have same MEP
mine is AOR: Aug 7th
MEP: 27'th Aug

I am pretty sure your PPR on its way
I hope mine comes soon too :)

Reactions: yuyu

LES1910

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
CEC-Inland with common-law partner
VO - Ottawa
AOR - July 9
Med Passed - August 9
Ghost (Assumed IP2) - August 11
Ghost (no e-mail) - November 12 or 13

Hopefully I'm edging closer!!!

Just got PPR email

Will say I called last week and was told my application was “months” from being finished and my security hadn’t even been started. So keep your fingers crossed, the wait is horrible but the July PPRs seem to be coming now :)

Sonalikarkra400

Oct 24, 2019
Just got PPR email

Will say I called last week and was told my application was “months” from being finished and my security hadn’t even been started. So keep your fingers crossed, the wait is horrible but the July PPRs seem to be coming now :)
They said to me the same i am july 12 , hope the same for me

Reactions: LES1910

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Just got PPR email

Congratulations!!!!

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Just got PPR email

Congratulations. What was the status of eligibility when you called last week?

LES1910

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Congratulations. What was the status of eligibility when you called last week?
I called at the beginning of October and it was recommend pass, then when i called 3 weeks ago it was the same but the woman said it was "very nearly done" then when i called last week he said no update, but i think now he was just being rude because he also said my app would take a least a couple more months.