+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***July 2019 eAPR AOR tracking join here***

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Just crossed 80 days mark post AOR (11 July) and still haven't received RPRF, should I be worried?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Another week has passed a new set of analytics is here for you!

Please if you have any feedback or need some specific data set, or specific report, or some in-depth analysis, just send me a message and I would love to get that done for you!

The whole goal of the tracker is to support the immigrant community and make waiting pass-by easier.

Lets begin.

Current processing

Statuses by months:

*January pretty much 80% cleared, Feb 60% and decreasing accordingly. Currently about 5-10% get PPR within 90 days. Which is way less than before.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Statuses by month June:

Mostly CEC are getting PPRs in June.

Average in the last 90 days:

FSW-Inland is leading with 250 days on average. Meaning if you are inland, you can potentially wait for a year easily. Followed by PNP, which generally been slow, apart from 2017.

PPRs issued in the past 30 days:

Average mean:

As you can see the processing time somewhat has sthbilized at 220 days on average. Which is a lot. Historically that's the longest processing time since 2015.

Average for all the time:

Average wait by visa office:

Number of PPRs:

The number has continue dropping, which illustrates the process is getting somewhat slower.

Average wait by PNP province:
PEI is doing good, followed by NS and then BC.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Average by Family Size:

Have a great day guys!

anish.antony

Sep 28, 2019
Hi,
I have got a reply after 10 days when i sent the renewed passport, is it a good sign on the process. I have my mep and biometrics already updated in the profile.
Any depth analysis..

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi,
I have got a reply after 10 days when i sent the renewed passport, is it a good sign on the process. I have my mep and biometrics already updated in the profile.
Any depth analysis..
Its does not really signifies anything... so, you will go in accordance with standard processing times.

imalek

Oct 2, 2019
Hello Folks,

Any July AOR here???

I feel lost honestly,

I am a farmer applied for PNP-O, big family 3 children & wife total 5.

My AOR was 28 Jul 2019,

21 Aug MEP medical Passed,

21 Biometrics letter, 25 Aug I attended the Bio

since then my application is showing
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
and no changes at all, can anyone explain what is going on?

singhma3

Feb 24, 2018
hi @andy108 my AOR is July 16th and My Medicals passed on 14th August. About 2 weeks back the status was Eligibility and background under progress. Can you please put some light on what is taking so long. A bit worried as its almost close to 50 days after medicals. Any other July AORs who got PPR or landing interview letter. Please post as that would help boost confidence to other members in the group with simliar AOR date :)