+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***July 2019 eAPR AOR tracking join here***

aby27

Jan 17, 2019
hi andy
i think you have added me to the september aor group.
i was thinking if you could send me the link for July aor group
587-590-9427

Last edited:

amirahmed276920

Jun 12, 2019
My AOR was on 20th July 2019, it has been more than 2 months now and i havenot received my PPR. My visa office is in singapore. any one knows anything about it ?

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Current processing:

Is it for FSW/CEC, Inland or outland?
I am CEC inland , 20 th luly AOR and MEP passed on 16th AUG. called CIC and they told me that criminality validation is in progress (last week). Could you please help me to identify hich satge i am in

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Is it for FSW/CEC, Inland or outland?
I am CEC inland , 20 th luly AOR and MEP passed on 16th AUG. called CIC and they told me that criminality validation is in progress (last week). Could you please help me to identify hich satge i am in
This is across all streams.

Vishal Savla

Sep 26, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Hi i want to be a part of july group. Please add me if you have any whatsapp group.
Hi

I had submitted my application on 13th jul 2019, on 3rd aug i received a message that i have passed my medicals and got request for biometric as well which i completed on 12th august. Post that i havent received any update. My Bg status still shows
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Should i ask for gcms notes? I have applied along with my dependent(wife) is it the reason its taking time? Because i thought post biometric it will be done soon.

Vishal Savla

Sep 26, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Please let us know if you want to be part of the July 2019 group. Thanks!
had submitted my application on 13th jul 2019, on 3rd aug i received a message that i have passed my medicals and got request for biometric as well which i completed on 12th august. Post that i havent received any update. My Bg status still shows
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Should i ask for gcms notes? I have applied along with my dependent(wife) is it the reason its taking time? Because i thought post biometric it will be done soon.