Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 7th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2017
LANDED..........
21-April-2017
I have almost the same timeline but my test has been done on August 27th 2021. What did u see for your background check at online tracker ? Is it complete or not ?
In progress

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Hi all

my case looks all completed and the last update was 22 NOV this year ceremony status changed from Nor started yet to in Progress how long usually take to send me an email for ceremony from the last updat?
I live in Edmonton
Thx

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
BIG day

Hi every onemy status just changed this morning about the ceremony they scheduled the date for my ceremony 16 DEC when usually they send an email with all structions ?
Thank you

Reactions: CaBeaver

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
BIG day

Hi every onemy status just changed this morning about the ceremony they scheduled the date for my ceremony 16 DEC when usually they send an email with all structions ?
Thank you
3-7 days before Oath

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Hi
Any help pleas I saw a Vedio talking about the ceremony online they sign a formul before they star the ceremony is that Oath form? How they get that? They send it by post or it come attached with invitation ceremony letter?
thank you

renesa05

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any other applicant from July 2019 in this group waiting for the test ?

I am July 2019 applicant, they sent the AOR on Sep 28th, 2019. Since then there is no update. I checked the online tracker which says everything in progress except test and ceremony which is not started.

I contacted Local MP office and they told me that my criminality is passed but the application is non-routine because of further verifications. Below is the response I have from MP office in July 2021:

The application is considered non-routine due to the following reason(s):

o the file is under review because it requires further verifications. Rest assured that the responsible office will inform the applicant, if they have to provide further details.

· We recommend that the applicant verifies the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online tool regularly to check the status of their application.

· The criminality verifications are currently valid.

· The security verifications are in process.

· The immigration verifications have not been initiated

So again I contacted MP office yesterday and received the same response.

I also have the GCMS notes from July 2019 which does not say much. The criminality is passed but the verification is empty there is noting under the verification section.

The online tracker was last updated on April 23rd 2021. I have no clue why IRCC is taking too much time. I have called them and submitted the webform multiple time but no progress just told me to wait. if any information is required from me i will be happy to submit but they say just wait for the next step.

Anyone in the same situation or been in the same situation previously but got citizenship later please share your experience.
I am in the same boat. July 2019 applicant waiting for test invite

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Hi all

How long take between scheduled day and the email they send to me my ceremony on 16 December and I didn’t recive yet the email?
Regards

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Hi I need a help urgent pls
My shrduled to attend my citizenship ceremony on December 16 i call today 9 Dec to tel him I didn’t recive the confirmation Email she tod me the send me the Lester on Dec 3 but i told her I didn’t recive the Email my question is what gonna a happen now? What I should to do? She she gonna Emal them to tel him I didn’t recive the Email
the is notice if u don’t recive a letter contact us the link take to many departments I don’t know which one I should to contact?
pleas if there is any one can help me with this or had same problem as mine
Thank you

SANB

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-07-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charge: 21-10-2014
AOR Received.
PER Date: 16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appl.
File Transfer...
24-10-2014
Med's Request
01-10-2015
Hi guys,
A clarification is required from those who might have experienced this or know someone who faced the following issue -

We all know that it is not advisable to travel / reside out of Canada during the time you are expecting to be called for oath taking. However, there is no such compulsion from IRCC. In fact, it is clearly mentioned on their website that one may leave Canada, after IRCC receives your application for Citizenship, as long as they are able to return when called and must have valid PR cards.... Other than that, I do not see any other restrictions...

We applied for Canadian Citizenship in September and received AOR in November 2019. Due to personal reasons, we moved out of Canada and started living abroad since Aug 2021.

My question is to anyone who has gone through similar situation. Have you informed IRCC about change of address or the fact that you are living abroad? Is it advisable to inform IRCC? If any of you had any communication with IRCC in similar matter, kindly share your valuable advise on this matter?
Many thanks

Rameshvs30

Nov 13, 2016
Is a valid PR card a must for Oath ceremony?
We are in Glasgow UK since august 2019. IRCC has been informed.
We (me,wife and daughter) had applied for citizenship in July 2019. We both have completed our citizenship tests in June and Sept 2021. Except for Test and Background check, everything is in progress on ECAS for me and wife. Everything is in progress for my 14 year old daughter on ECAS.
Our PR cards are expiring on 5th February 2022. Are we in trouble? We cannot be in Canada to renew the PR cards.
I have emailed the London Citizenship Office on 22nd December and had no reply yet.
Please advice. Thank you very much.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Is a valid PR card a must for Oath ceremony?
We are in Glasgow UK since august 2019. IRCC has been informed.
We (me,wife and daughter) had applied for citizenship in July 2019. We both have completed our citizenship tests in June and Sept 2021. Except for Test and Background check, everything is in progress on ECAS for me and wife. Everything is in progress for my 14 year old daughter on ECAS.
Our PR cards are expiring on 5th February 2022. Are we in trouble? We cannot be in Canada to renew the PR cards.
I have emailed the London Citizenship Office on 22nd December and had no reply yet.
Please advice. Thank you very much.
You need to be in Canada to take the oath. Are you willing to travel to Canada to take the oath? You can apply for PRTD to enter Canada. Tentative oath dates appear on the new tracker few weeks before the actual ceremony dates, and confirmed only few days before the actual oath dates.

Rameshvs30

Nov 13, 2016
You need to be in Canada to take the oath. Are you willing to travel to Canada to take the oath? You can apply for PRTD to enter Canada. Tentative oath dates appear on the new tracker few weeks before the actual ceremony dates, and confirmed only few days before the actual oath dates.
Thank you very much for the reply.
Yes, we are willing to travel for Oath ceremony. What is PRTD? Can you please include the link for the new tracker…is that different from the new ECAS page?
Ramesh