Presence-
Sent-July 19st
Received-July 25th
AOR-Pending.
Please add to spread sheet

Updated, plz share physical presence days

kambee

Jul 25, 2019
My spouse received AOR today! Please update the spreadsheet. Best of luck to everyone waiting.

ID
- kambee
Citizenship Application - Single
Location - Ottawa
Physical Presence - 1682
Sent - July 8, 2019
Delivered - July 9, 2019
AOR - September 13, 2019

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My spouse received AOR today! Please update the spreadsheet. Best of luck to everyone waiting.

ID
- kambee
Citizenship Application - Single
Location - Ottawa
Physical Presence - 1682
Sent - July 8, 2019
Delivered - July 9, 2019
AOR - September 13, 2019

Congratulations !! updated

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Lets guess for the next week!;)
I guess applications received before 18th of July can expect to receive AOR this week!
As an 6th of August application returned on 13 September then we know they already opened application packages received around before 10th of August and for the new week they would open applications received before 16th of August!:cool:
I am your fortune teller!!!:D:D:D

hans42

Aug 24, 2019
Lets guess for the next week!;)
I guess applications received before 18th of July can expect to receive AOR this week!
As an 6th of August application returned on 13 September then we know they already opened application packages received around before 10th of August and for the new week they would open applications received before 16th of August!:cool:
I am your fortune teller!!!:D:D:D

Thanks for your reply. Can you Kindly elaborate at what stage do they send AOR. If they have opened the applications a while ago, then why do they take time to send the AOR? Thanks...

joxjox19

Apr 24, 2019
Kindly add me on the list. Thanks.

Citizenship Application
Type: Single
Physical Presence: 1668 days
Application Sent: July 4, 2019
Application Received: July 8, 2019
AOR: September 13, 2019

Last edited:

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Can you Kindly elaborate at what stage do they send AOR. If they have opened the applications a while ago, then why do they take time to send the AOR? Thanks...
I think the system works like this:
01- They receive physical application packages and put a date tag on them and then put them on a queue
02- After a month (4 to 5 weeks) they open packages and check them for completeness (check if any document is missing based on checklist) if package is not complete then return in to applicant and if it is complete put it on another queue
03- After 60 to 70 days after receive date they import all application's (form) data into their system and make a new electronic version of application and issue AOR with application number. If any part of form is incomplete again they return the application to applicant.
04- They send physical application to the local case processing office and when application received by them and they start to work on application "In process message" appears in ECAS system.
05- All remaining steps like requesting finger print, taking test, making decision, oath ceremony happens in local case processing office.

hans42

Aug 24, 2019
I think the system works like this:
01- They receive physical application packages and put a date tag on them and then put them on a queue
02- After a month (4 to 5 weeks) they open packages and check them for completeness (check if any document is missing based on checklist) if package is not complete then return in to applicant and if it is complete put it on another queue
03- After 60 to 70 days after receive date they import all application's (form) data into their system and make a new electronic version of application and issue AOR with application number. If any part of form is incomplete again they return the application to applicant.
04- They send physical application to the local case processing office and when application received by them and they start to work on application "In process message" appears in ECAS system.
05- All remaining steps like requesting finger print, taking test, making decision, oath ceremony happens in local case processing office.
Thanks for such an elaborate reply. You look like a Pro. Fingers crossed till we receive the AOR. All the best to everyone...