+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

figsalad

Oct 20, 2021
They Scheduled me for an interview at the end of this month got the update today!
Same! Got the interview invite earlier this week. I really look forward to this process being over with ! I saw on other threads in this forum that some folks were given the opportunity to take the oath on the same day so I hope I'll get that too--apparently only for single applicants or family applicants with no children.

Reactions: 3rbii

glennchu

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Finally received the OATH invite scheduled for Tuesday 11th October. It's in person not virtual in Mississauga.

Applied: September 2019
AOR: December 2019
Test Invite: Feb 2022
Did Finger prints twice (2020 Feb and April 2022)

Finally a sigh of relief.

Reactions: 3rbii

3rbii

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
So I had the interview In today... they went all over stamps in my passport. I did miss one trip by accident and i had the info available i gave it to them. at the end they ask me if had any trouble with the law in any country. they said everything is Ok and i should receive the oath invite soon. Cant wait for this to be over!

figsalad

Oct 20, 2021
So I had the interview In today... they went all over stamps in my passport. I did miss one trip by accident and i had the info available i gave it to them. at the end they ask me if had any trouble with the law in any country. they said everything is Ok and i should receive the oath invite soon. Cant wait for this to be over!
Congratulations! It must feel so good to be almost over with this process! Which office are you if I may ask?

figsalad

Oct 20, 2021
Gosh I just received my oath invite! I can see it in the system by logging in but I have not received an email about it yet. It says that my oath invite is for Nov 28th, but I have not received the email with the detailed invitation so I don't know whether that's got to be in person or online... Any thoughts? Is that normal? How can I make sure they send me the detailed invite?

Reactions: iceman55

3rbii

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Gosh I just received my oath invite! I can see it in the system by logging in but I have not received an email about it yet. It says that my oath invite is for Nov 28th, but I have not received the email with the detailed invitation so I don't know whether that's got to be in person or online... Any thoughts? Is that normal? How can I make sure they send me the detailed invite?
You will receive it probably it tomorrow or the next days. Congrats!! from which office did you receive from?

figsalad

Oct 20, 2021
I suspect it's Scarborough as that's where I did my interview but I also did not receive the invitation email yet so I have no idea. Was yours in person or online? How does it work if you're online (the ceremony and what follows for the passport)?

3rbii

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Im in Quebec. Im still waiting for the oath invite. i dont think mine will come this soon since i just did the interview this week. im still waiting

3rbii

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I got my oath invite for next week. Finally this is almost over

figsalad

Oct 20, 2021
My oath ceremony is planned for almost 3 years and 5 months after I had originally applied... Geez! I never thought it my wildest nightmares it would take this long.