AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
Reactions: Franko72

raojee

May 15, 2012
Hi

I applied in July 2019 for citizenship and got the acknowledgment in September 2019. In November requested Fingerprints, which I provided.

After that, no progress at all, and showing all processes "under progress" ATIP shows my file is in Mississauga under "2019 Aging Inventory"

Tried to get updates through MP Office, Webform, and Immigration Minister's office. Everyone confirmed, that everything is OK, Just wait.

Anyone in this situation and have not received test or interview yet.

figsalad

Oct 20, 2021
Hey,

Myself in the same boat. I was not asked any fingerprints, but I got my test invite in early March 2022 after applying in late June/early July 2019. This citizenship application has been nothing short of a mess, and I wonder how much longer IRCC can delay us. It's been almost three years now...

All I'm waiting for now is the oath ceremony, although none of the details of my application are shown as completed yet except from the citizenship test.

Reactions: Triet

Mansa2019

Jun 2, 2022
Hi

I applied in July 2019 for citizenship and got the acknowledgment in September 2019. In November requested Fingerprints, which I provided.

After that, no progress at all, and showing all processes "under progress" ATIP shows my file is in Mississauga under "2019 Aging Inventory"

Tried to get updates through MP Office, Webform, and Immigration Minister's office. Everyone confirmed, that everything is OK, Just wait.

Anyone in this situation who has not received test or interview yet.
Until recently, I was in a similar situation. Applied in June 2019. Did three fingerprints as each expired after one year. Very frustrating.

I sent 12 web forms to no avail and did GCMS notes which revealed nothing amiss. I wrote to my MP.

Then on this forum, I took the advice to get a lawyer to write them with evidence of all the delays and give notice that I'll file for a writ of mandamus with the Supreme Court(SC). The lawyer gave IRCC a deadline of April 30 to see movement otherwise, the SC option will be activated. Within 2 weeks, there was rapid movement and progress. I took the oath early May. All sorted including a brand new Canadian passport. I had the pleasure to be an early voter in Ontario's elections too.

My advice will be to get a good lawyer to write IRCC. It worked for me. Best of luck.

Reactions: Triet and Dreamlad

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Finally after nearly 3 years, i saw some movements on my application. This morning i saw they schedule me for the Test.
3 yrs for a goddamn test?

Reactions: AmirAlem

glennchu

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Hi

Anyone in this situation and have not received test or interview yet.
on same boat - applied September 2019. I mean 3+ years. worst system ever.

Reactions: Dreamlad

3rbii

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Good Morning Guys,

Can someone please update the sheet.
Test invite June 7th 2022
Passed the Citizenship test. June 17th 2022

Thanks,

Last edited:

African_leo

Jun 13, 2022
Hi guys,

I'm based in montreal and we applied (my parents, my sister and I) back in july 2019. Since then, there has been little to no progress in our application (we didn't even get to take the test). Does any of you know a good lawyer (one whose services are not too expensive preferably) that could help our application finally get processed like most people? You can message me directly if you want.

Thank you so much :)

Rameshvs30

Nov 13, 2016
The interview was before covid so it was in person
Hi Lamis,
Can you please tell me what questions were asked at the interview? Me and my wife have been given interview dates on 13th July. We have been asked to bring all original documents. What documents did they check?
Thanks a lot! We are July 2019 applicants and its been nearly 3 years. We passed the test in April and Sept 2021 respectively.

Rameshvs30

Nov 13, 2016
Hi everyone,
I would appreciate some help regarding an interview please.
Myself and my wife have been asked to appear for an in person interview. We have completed the citizenship tests. We have been asked to bring all original documents and 2 photo IDs. We are taking our PR cards and UK passports.
They have said “You will also be asked to answer any concerns we may have about your application in order to help determine if you meet all the requirements for citizenship”. What are the questions asked in these situations?
Thank you all.