Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Thanks for the list of documents! Anyone know if this gets sent to everyone taking the online test or just some people?
I am kind of seeing that they are sending to all of them(at least for most - even though we see just few test invited candidates). So i think that we should be prepared with these documents(applicable ones) so that we can send it whenever it comes in as the eligibility date never changes hence requesting now will be beneficial for us.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi, this is an abstract of the mail

DOCUMENTATION REQUESTED

Please send the required documents by responding to this email message. Do not send your documents by mail.

You must provide all documents listed below which apply to your situation.

Please provide photocopies of your documents (unless originals are requested). The documents will be placed on your file and will not be returned to you. You may be asked to present your original documents at a later date, or other documents may be requested later.

Note: Any documents that are not in English or French must be accompanied by:

• The English or French translation; and
  • An affidavit from the person who completed the translation.
An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit. Translations by family members are not acceptable.

The documents you provide must cover the period from 2016-06-21 to 2019/06/27 unless otherwise specified below.

☒ Any passports and/or travel documents, valid or expired, that were valid between 2016-06-21 and 2019-06-27 . You must provide a colour photocopy of each page.

Note: All passport stamps and entries, including visas and permits, must be translated in English or French. This includes any entries that fall outside of the period listed above.

☒ Rental agreements, leases or mortgage documents.

☒ Records of employment or pay stubs for all jobs held during the above time period.

☒ Official education records for all educational institutions you attended during the period stated above.

Official education records are:

• Report cards; or
  • Transcripts; or
  • Attendance records.
The records must cover each calendar year, if applicable. It is sufficient to submit one official education document per calendar year of schooling during the relevant period.

☒ Official education records for your minor children for all educational institutions they attended during the period stated above.

Provide the records for all children in Canada or abroad who were under the age of 18 at the time you submitted your application, even if you did not apply for Canadian citizenship on their behalf. You must also provide documents for any children who are already Canadian citizens, if applicable.

Note: Student identification cards and letters from institutions, teachers, principals are not accepted as official education records. For example, an official transcript from an educational institution would satisfy this requirement. A letter from an institution is only acceptable in the following circumstances:

• Child has recently enrolled in school and a report card has not yet been issued
  • Child is being homeschooled.
If any of your children under the age of 18 were home schooled, you must submit photocopies of written proof of registration as determined by the respective Ministry of Education in the province or territory where you live.

☒ Provincial/Territorial personal health claim summary for each province/territory you have resided in during the period 2016-06-21 to 2019-06-27.

For information on how to obtain these records, please visit www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hcs-sss/delivery-prestation/ptrole/index-eng.php and click on your province or territory of residence for complete details and contact information.

☒ Other: Consent for use of Microsoft Teams to assess a Citizenship Application form

[Include i-94 report if there is travel to USA]
I appreciate you posting this information. Thank you!

Submit all the required documentation promptly and I wish you all the very best. Keep us posted on how it goes.

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
I am kind of seeing that they are sending to all of them(at least for most - even though we see just few test invited candidates). So i think that we should be prepared with these documents(applicable ones) so that we can send it whenever it comes in as the eligibility date never changes hence requesting now will be beneficial for us.
I wonder why they don’t have people do this with the application. It’s been 8 months since my test was canceled. I could have spent that time getting all the paperwork together.
I just got my invite and I’m a bit concerned trying to get all of this done over the holiday break. I talked to a co-worker who got the document request email about 2 days after the test invite. So, I guess I’ll have to wait and see what they request from me. Oh well, at least I’m moving forward!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I wonder why they don’t have people do this with the application. It’s been 8 months since my test was canceled. I could have spent that time getting all the paperwork together.
I just got my invite and I’m a bit concerned trying to get all of this done over the holiday break. I talked to a co-worker who got the document request email about 2 days after the test invite. So, I guess I’ll have to wait and see what they request from me. Oh well, at least I’m moving forward!
The request letter that people are getting is pretty standard like the OP posted here . I would recommend that you be ready with all the documents that apply to you from that list.

Reactions: AshesNdust

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
I appreciate you posting this information. Thank you!

Submit all the required documentation promptly and I wish you all the very best. Keep us posted on how it goes.
Thanks, all the requested documents submitted, was sent a online test mail a day after. test done and passed. Thanks

Reactions: jcttt and Bachar

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Anyone knows how to request for I-94 report as I have few travels to USA for work related purposes ?

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
Anyone knows how to request for I-94 report as I have few travels to USA for work related purposes ?
You could download your I-94 travel history from the US website. https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search

This is the link to request a formal release of your records through the Freedom Of Information Act https://foiaonline.gov/foiaonline/action/public/request I got mine in April 2019. It takes about 6-12 weeks to receive it.

Reactions: rafzy

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Use the official website quoted by RKCK.
I noticed that all/most the officers during pre-pandemic were asking the document from foiaonline.
After seeing this kind of list from others on test invited members, i am planning to submit the request for my wife's records. Also i requested the provincial health claim summary too last week. So get request this one too if you havent yet.

My request history just to get an idea:
Attempt 1: Applied in December2019. Their form did not record the name and they rejected it after few weeks. So i thought to request later before the test since officers sometimes ask during inperson test.
Attempt2: Applied in Jan2020 and due to covid it got delayed and received in June but appealed since they did not give me the records and later in Jul 2020 i received the records.

Request soon as it takes lot of time. May be we have enough time before we get to testing level ;).

FYI
what i heard was that if we request without creating the online account then they provide less or something different - this was few years ago but not sure about it now but no harm in putting 10 more mins. So please create an online account and then submit the request.
https://foiaonline.gov/foiaonline/action/public/createAccount

Last edited:

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Use the official website quoted by RKCK.
I noticed that all/most the officers are asking the document from foiaonline.
After seeing this kind of list from others on test invited members, i am planning to submit the request for my wife's records. Also i requested the provincial health claim summary too last week. So get request this one too if you havent yet.

My request history just to get an idea:
Attempt 1: Applied in December2019. Their form did not record the name and they rejected it after few weeks. So i thought to request later before the test since officers sometimes ask during inperson test.
Attempt2: Applied in Jan2020 and due to covid it got delayed and received in June but appealed since they did not give me the records and later in Jul 2020 i received the records.

Request soon as it takes lot of time. May be we have enough time before we get to testing level ;).

FYI
what i heard was that if we request without creating the online account then they provide less or something different - this was few years ago but not sure about it now but no harm in putting 10 more mins. So please create an online account and then submit the request.
https://foiaonline.gov/foiaonline/action/public/createAccount
Thanks Bro for sharing the information. I also submitted my request for Provincial Health claims and for formal travel hisotry.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
You could download your I-94 travel history from the US website. https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search

This is the link to request a formal release of your records through the Freedom Of Information Act https://foiaonline.gov/foiaonline/action/public/request I got mine in April 2019. It takes about 6-12 weeks to receive it.
Strange that when I am trying to access my information directly online through i94.cbp link, it is showing as no travel history found when few months back, I was able to pull my travel history and fill my physical presence calculator.

Anyone else having the similar issue ?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Strange that when I am trying to access my information directly online through i94.cbp link, it is showing as no travel history found when few months back, I was able to pull my travel history and fill my physical presence calculator.

Anyone else having the similar issue ?
DOnt worry. its happening for some. Seems like a website problem but data should be intact which you would get the records.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/i-94-travel-history-became-unavailable.711841/

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
How long does it usually take to get the certificate ?