+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I-94 travel history became unavailable?

suemon

Apr 5, 2017
Hi, all,

I regularly check the i-94 website (https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home) to track my days in Canada and make sure that my commute is recorded correctly, but recently, my travel history became unavailable even though I entered the same info as before. It says "no record found for traveler." Has anyone experienced the same issue? Should I contact the 1-94 office? Thank you!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sometimes you need to make your own records because they might not recorded correctly.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Hi, all,

I regularly check the i-94 website (https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home) to track my days in Canada and make sure that my commute is recorded correctly, but recently, my travel history became unavailable even though I entered the same info as before. It says "no record found for traveler." Has anyone experienced the same issue? Should I contact the 1-94 office? Thank you!
May be try with your previous passport number.
Its showing up for me now.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Thanks. I've tried both but neither is showing up. When I crossed the border, the agent could see my record though. It's just not showing up on the website.
I am not sure why it doesnt show only for you.
For my wife: When i try with using old passport as well as new passport, the site shows up same set of entry exits. So using old passport during the last 5 years is not a problem to view the history.

Travel history: I wonder why it doesnt show. Are you sure that you are entering your country of issuance is the country of passport, not your country of birth(if in case different)?
Recent I94: Is it showing your most recent I94 at least?

Possibly you are entering the country or name spelled wrong(or combination of first name and last name issues in passport and in cbp).

suemon

Apr 5, 2017
I am not sure why it doesnt show only for you.
For my wife: When i try with using old passport as well as new passport, the site shows up same set of entry exits. So using old passport during the last 5 years is not a problem to view the history.

Travel history: I wonder why it doesnt show. Are you sure that you are entering your country of issuance is the country of passport, not your country of birth(if in case different)?
Recent I94: Is it showing your most recent I94 at least?

Possibly you are entering the country or name spelled wrong(or combination of first name and last name issues in passport and in cbp).
I did check everything many times, and I am pretty sure that they are correct. I could view my travel history earlier this year, and before. Then it suddenly became unavailable. Right now, I can still see my most recent I94, just not the travel history. I suspect that it is a system data error, but not sure. I hope it does not give me trouble later on.

canprofus

Dec 20, 2019
I did check everything many times, and I am pretty sure that they are correct. I could view my travel history earlier this year, and before. Then it suddenly became unavailable. Right now, I can still see my most recent I94, just not the travel history. I suspect that it is a system data error, but not sure. I hope it does not give me trouble later on.
I have same issue and it exactly started occurring after my last trip at Detroit tunnel entry because I had checked my travel history before that. It did show my last exit from US accurately. However, after my last trip it has started giving this error for both old as well as new passports

ustocanada49

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
For a long time, I was not able to view mine, though it shows i-94 fine, no issues. Recently I realized it was showing the travel history under old passport. But since last week, neither that works. Tried all possible combinations (given on cbp website also). No use.

The next time it starts showing again (if it does), I would grab a screenshot and save.

By the way, you can raise a FOIA(or what ever it is called in Canada) to send your travel history from their side. They sent mine but I did notice they had missed one exit record.

So, its better to get info from both sides and also maintain your own.

Last edited:

Hapique

Oct 17, 2015
I had same issue. I tried from office computer - not found. I tried from home (using same Chrome) - it was found.
I believe their portal is very sensitive to internet / pc / browser, however no idea. I would suggest trying different computers.

ajtoronto

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Toronto
Hi, all,

Were you able to resolve this problem? I have the same issue

justinline

May 19, 2009
If you get sent to secondary for some reason, you can bring that up during that time with CBP officer.
When I got Canadian passport, after around two weeks all my travel history which I had based on Indian passport were gone. I could only see recent history when I put in Canadian passport details, when I put in old Indian passport details, just said no record found for traveler.

After 2-3 month I had to get extended I94, during that time they asked to see Indian passport with stamping. I asked the officer why I cannot see old entries, then CBP officer just mumbled looks like your old passport is not linked properly. From that day I see my full history again.

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Hi, all,

Hi- My travel history disappeared completely. It says records not available. I used to run the report online and get yhe whole history but not any more. My passport that I am using for the last two years is the same and never changed. I checked the names many times during running the online report but no success. Were you able to see and run you travel reports after it disappeared ? Please share your advice and thoughts.
Many thanks