+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

Ully Anne

Jan 23, 2019
hi, have you ordered GCMS notes? is your application already finalized?
Yes, I ordered it back in November. This is what I had back then:

Eligibility: passed
Security:
Criminality: in progress
Medical: passed- expired
Info Sharing: in progress

What about you?

easy breezy

Nov 10, 2019
Yes, I ordered it back in November. This is what I had back then:

Eligibility: passed
Security:
Criminality: in progress
Medical: passed- expired
Info Sharing: in progress

What about you?
I also ordered last October. It says I passed the eligibility, criminality, medical and info sharing. The last line also indicated Final: Approved. However, no PPR still which is sad.

Ully Anne

Jan 23, 2019
I also ordered last October. It says I passed the eligibility, criminality, medical and info sharing. The last line also indicated Final: Approved. However, no PPR still which is sad.
Oh no, that’s so sad. Did you try sending them a webform/calling them?

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
I am also still waiting for my PPR (AOR 21st July 2019). But in my case, my husband (primary applicant, CEC) received his COPR in Oct 2020 (He is in Canada). In his COPR letter it was mentioned that overseas dependent (I am staying in India) will be issued letter related to PPR once the IRCC offices overseas reopen and resume normal operations. Untill then I won't be able to travel to Canada for landing.

I think India offices are open now and they have started sending PPR mail to some people. Its been 3 months my husband received his COPR and I have not heard anything from IRCC yet. Can someone please provide me the contact (ph no or mail id) of Delhi visa office and how to know where my application resides now and when I will receive PPR.

ibujack

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Got it, I received COPR prior to lock down last year and it was expired, I couldn’t do my landing. I don’t know when I will receive confirmation like your husband :( however IRCC issues AL to my family to travel with their expired COPR . But as a principal applicant I dint land yet but they issued letter . Not sure wts gonna happen when they arrive here

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hello all,

Received my AOR in July 2019 and my COPR in DEC 2019 - It expired in Dec 2020 and i couldn't land before that - IRCC has contacted me on DEC 30 2020 telling me they can extend copr until feb 2021 or if i want to land at a later that i should redo my medicals, which was what i did.

Redid medicals on jan 16h 2021
Medicals submitted on Jan 25th 2021
Medical test passed on Jan 27th 2021

I believe the next step would be the PPR.

Has anyone received a PPR recently after redoing medicals?

Good luck to all!

addy442

Jan 10, 2020
Hello all,

Received my AOR in July 2019 and my COPR in DEC 2019 - It expired in Dec 2020 and i couldn't land before that - IRCC has contacted me on DEC 30 2020 telling me they can extend copr until feb 2021 or if i want to land at a later that i should redo my medicals, which was what i did.

Redid medicals on jan 16h 2021
Medicals submitted on Jan 25th 2021
Medical test passed on Jan 27th 2021

I believe the next step would be the PPR.

Has anyone received a PPR recently after redoing medicals?

Good luck to all!
Hi, My COPR, visa expired on Jan 31st, 2021. Need to redo medicals like you. Can you let me know if they have reached you by themselves on Dec 30 or if you happened to reach them via web form or any other means?

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hi, My COPR, visa expired on Jan 31st, 2021. Need to redo medicals like you. Can you let me know if they have reached you by themselves on Dec 30 or if you happened to reach them via web form or any other means?
I had sent them a webform before and after my visa expired, just to keep them in the loop and tell them when i intend to travel - then shortly after that they has posted on the website that they were going to reach out to expired copr holders (for pp before march 18 2020), and they eventually did write to me giving me the options i mentioned in my above post..

Did they not send you a letter to redo the medicals yet? Have you sent any webforms?

Good luck -

addy442

Jan 10, 2020
I had sent them a webform before and after my visa expired, just to keep them in the loop and tell them when i intend to travel - then shortly after that they has posted on the website that they were going to reach out to expired copr holders (for pp before march 18 2020), and they eventually did write to me giving me the options i mentioned in my above post..

Did they not send you a letter to redo the medicals yet? Have you sent any webforms?

Good luck -
I raised 2 web forms in the month of December when I received my Visa, CoPR saying that I was ready to travel and asked them to send me a Travel Authorization letter. I received a generic response in Jan 2nd week but nothing related to AL. I have raised another web form seeking options after expiry. No response for that web form yet. Don't know when they will reach out to me. Hope they respond.