+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
I raised 2 web forms in the month of December when I received my Visa, CoPR saying that I was ready to travel and asked them to send me a Travel Authorization letter. I received a generic response in Jan 2nd week but nothing related to AL. I have raised another web form seeking options after expiry. No response for that web form yet. Don't know when they will reach out to me. Hope they respond.
Sorry so you only received your copr last december? Not before march 18 2020?

addy442

Jan 10, 2020
Sorry so you only received your copr last december? Not before march 18 2020?
I received my PPR invite to submit the passport to the Ottawa office on March 2nd, I did my processing from the US. But I was in India in March and informed the same. They moved my case to NDVO from then. That's it my troubles started from there. They sent me a new PPR on May 2nd for Delhi.
As you know VFS centers were closed, at last through courier service I did send my passport. They granted a visa, CoPR on Dec 2nd but validity was till Jan 31st.

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
I received my PPR invite to submit the passport to the Ottawa office on March 2nd, I did my processing from the US. But I was in India in March and informed the same. They moved my case to NDVO from then. That's it my troubles started from there. They sent me a new PPR on May 2nd for Delhi.
As you know VFS centers were closed, at last through courier service I did send my passport. They granted a visa, CoPR on Dec 2nd but validity was till Jan 31st.
Are you not willing to travel before Jan 31st? As you copr is still valid. or is it considered as after march 18 because you got in on May 2nd?

djnutz26

Feb 9, 2019
July 28, 2019 AOR, outland applicant here with almost 2 years since AOR. Anybody still awaiting PPR?

When can we expect the country will be re-opened and they will start issuing PPR?

kanu_econ

Jun 15, 2021
I received AOR July 28th, 2019. But I'm still waiting for a decision.

Current Status:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You passed the medical exam.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Strangely, in April, 2021 I started receiving emails stating that I had recently received a decision on my IRCC application and my feedback was requested. I sent a webform query and received a generic response that my application was with NDVO and about the COVID-19 issues with their operations.

Nearly two years wait now, and I don't know how much longer the wait will be.

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021

Current Status:
Biometrics Completed.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Strangely, in April, 2021 I started receiving emails stating that I had recently received a decision on my IRCC application and my feedback was requested. I sent a webform query and received a generic response that my application was with NDVO and about the COVID-19 issues with their operations.

So you know...you are not alone
I am June 2019, 2 full years

Reactions: kanu_econ

djnutz26

Feb 9, 2019
So you know...you are not alone
I am June 2019, 2 full years
Even though we are not alone, I don't see enough conversation happening regarding all of these people who are waiting for 2 years.

As per their travel restrictions, the Canadian government is currently allowing only those immigration applicants whose COPR was issued before 18 Mar 2020, and this rule has been there for more than a year now without any indication as to when it would be removed. So, that means even if any of our application was approved we won't be allowed travel. Let alone to travel, they are not even approving the applications, or at least communicating properly on what the delay is.

Although they have this so-called travel restriction on immigration applicants, I can see that there are plenty of people/their families travelling to Canada on student visa. Isn't that like really unfair? Even the Canadian immigration related YouTube videos, or Facebook groups tend to focus only on when they might start conducting EE draws, but there seems to be no one speaking up for those people whose application is not approved and yet waiting for 2 years.

I sometimes wonder who named their system "Express Entry". That is a ridiculously hilarious name for a system that takes like forever to process an application, let alone a system that doesn't know how to even properly communicate with people rather than keeping them in complete darkness of what is going on.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020

Current Status:
Biometrics Completed.

Hi
I understand it is really frustrating. Many of us have been waiting for so long. I feel ircc just taking too long for trade applications only
Can you please tell your programme in which you applied and are u inland or Outland. Thanks

Elnara5995

Jan 3, 2019
July 2019 AOR
Mpnp outland
Waiting for ppr for 23 months.NOC 1311.Everything passed except security.Medical has expired.I don't know what to do ((((((

kanu_econ

Jun 15, 2021
Hi
I understand it is really frustrating. Many of us have been waiting for so long. I feel ircc just taking too long for trade applications only
Can you please tell your programme in which you applied and are u inland or Outland. Thanks
Hi. I applied under express entry, and am outland.

djnutz26

Feb 9, 2019
Now that the travel restrictions for COPR holders are lifted, can we keep our fingers-crossed that they might prioritize and approve our long outstanding applications?

kmgb08

Aug 29, 2019
@legalfalcon hi, I would like to ask if I have to fill out the new permanent residence portal? is it for inland or outland applicants?

I'm waiting to receive my COPR. Thank you.