+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I recently send a webform to IRCC asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid
I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

What does this mean? and just wondering what stage is my application based on the following responses. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

T Gamage

Sep 4, 2018
Calgary
Hey,

I have recently sent a webform to IRCC asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

Your application remains in queue for review by an officer. No action needed from client at this time.

We will contact you in due course.

Any idea what does this mean ?
How long does it usually takes?

Thank you

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Hey,

I have recently sent a webform to IRCC asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

Your application remains in queue for review by an officer. No action needed from client at this time.

We will contact you in due course.

Any idea what does this mean ?
How long does it usually takes?

Thank you
I am also on the same boat..its 1 yr 1 month now since AOR.. Are you inland or outland?

Getty

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
1221; 6311; 6511
App. Filed.......
04/05/17
Nomination.....
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Passport Req..
07/01/2020
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2020
Empathizing with everyone who hasn’t received their CoPR until now. It has to be disheartening, praying for you all that your dreams will be realized soon.

Simerpreet

May 22, 2020
Hey,
I need some help regarding my file.....as I m an outlander FSW and submitted my file in july 2019, passed medical nd biometrics in August......haven't heard anything since then.....its almost 14 months.....but never raised any webform or anything
Wanna know anyone in same situation and solution to ask them about my file,as what process I can follow to raise question from outside Canada

whyeff

Aug 10, 2019
@legalfalcon , I would like to ask you about my situation:
I've been living in Canada and working for my employer for 3 years now.
I was nominated for BC PNP a year and a half ago, with this same employer as my supporting employer.
I've applied for PR with the help of this PNP nomination, a year and a half ago. It's been stuck at security screening for over a year now.
At this point, there is nothing I would like more than to quit this job. However my "Conditions of Nomination" document specifies:
"maintain full-time employment with your supporting employer in B.C.;"​
Is there a way for me to quit my job without losing my PNP nomination, and thus my PR application?
I feel it's especially unfair because under sane processing times I would have received my PR a long time ago and no longer be bound by these nomination conditions.
It seems that switching to a different BC-based employer is an option, but ideally I would like to be self-employed.
I intend to remain in BC of course.
Thanks a lot.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , I would like to ask you about my situation:
I've been living in Canada and working for my employer for 3 years now.
I was nominated for BC PNP a year and a half ago, with this same employer as my supporting employer.
I've applied for PR with the help of this PNP nomination, a year and a half ago. It's been stuck at security screening for over a year now.
At this point, there is nothing I would like more than to quit this job. However my "Conditions of Nomination" document specifies:
"maintain full-time employment with your supporting employer in B.C.;"​
Is there a way for me to quit my job without losing my PNP nomination, and thus my PR application?
I feel it's especially unfair because under sane processing times I would have received my PR a long time ago and no longer be bound by these nomination conditions.
It seems that switching to a different BC-based employer is an option, but ideally I would like to be self-employed.
I intend to remain in BC of course.
Thanks a lot.
Unfortunately you will have to stick with the employer as an employer has responsibilities which are:
  • Employer responsibilities
    As well as meeting the general employer requirements, your employer must:
    • give you a written job offer
    • complete the employer sections of the application forms
    • notify the BC PNP if there are any changes in your employment status. This includes a promotion or termination; if you have been laid off or are on extended leave; or if the business has closed or changed ownership.
Your nomination has ben valid until your PR application is approved.

With the delays, there is nothing much you can do.