+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

u2can

Feb 14, 2020
Many thanks for your response!! I had some specific questions and tried to segment them as clearly as I could. Would you be so kind to comment on them when you have a moment? (I have lost three packages going to Canada in the past year alone, I am trying to be extra cautious…)
  1. Would you suggest that I put my phone number for IRCC address as well [This field can’t be left blank on FedEx 'Advanced Shipping' label creation process]?
  2. Which service type(e.g., 'FedEx International First®' or 'FedEx International Priority®') would you recommend?
  3. What weight would be safe to indicate?
  4. Would the shipment purpose be ‘Commercial' or 'Personal Use'? (This is most probably ‘Personal Use’ — I just wanted to double check..)
  5. Would anything else need to be put on the 'COMMERCIAL INVOICE’(s) or just a signature at the bottom would be enough?
  6. Would I also sign the return(inbound) 'COMMERCIAL INVOICE’(s)?
  7. Would it be a better idea to pick up the inbound mail from FedEx location or have it sent back to my residential address in the US?
1. Yes, give your phone number
2. FedEx International Priority® is the one which would serve best for ottawa location.
3. I put 0.5lb(0.5-1 is a good bet)
4. I read in some thread that both work
5 & 6. I asked the fedex store employee and she asked me to just sign on the outbound invoice and leave the inbound one for ircc.
7. As long as you validate your residential address and fedex recognises the same in its database, theres no problem which would rise while delivering it.

P.S. If you see that your package delivered to some 2303 stevenage dr. even though you correctly filled the address while sending..dont panic!
Thats a sorting facility and eventually you will get everything done.

Reactions: Jane2019

Jane2019

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
1. Yes, give your phone number
2. FedEx International Priority® is the one which would serve best for ottawa location.
3. I put 0.5lb(0.5-1 is a good bet)
4. I read in some thread that both work
5 & 6. I asked the fedex store employee and she asked me to just sign on the outbound invoice and leave the inbound one for ircc.
7. As long as you validate your residential address and fedex recognises the same in its database, theres no problem which would rise while delivering it.

P.S. If you see that your package delivered to some 2303 stevenage dr. even though you correctly filled the address while sending..dont panic!
Thats a sorting facility and eventually you will get everything done.
Many thanks!!! You are a life saver.

Sahbi80

Feb 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My aor is 27 July and I received update to pay my rprf which is paid and the massage changed to not applicable in adr section pls advise how long will take for golden email should I assume that everything is ok now ie security , background check or eligibility?

youngman

Mar 4, 2019
When were u asked pay RPRF? If it has changed to NA, you should receive it within 3/4 days (based on previous cases that I've seen)

Sahbi80

Feb 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I received it on last Friday paid it on the same day and got it changed the very next day

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Sent PPR documents (Annex A, copies of passport, photos) Saturday morning
Got email from CIC at 10pm tonight saying my profile has been updated.
CIC is showing 'Application/profile updated' like a ghost update and in the dedicated EE page it says "final decision: your application has been approved"
Tracked the Xpresspost number on Canada Post and it says the letter has been sent. That was really really fast
:eek::D
Guess what? Canada Post has lost my CoPR, yaaay! :mad::mad::mad:

It says delivered but I never got the parcel.
I asked for an investigation to be done, it should be completed by Wednesday but I don't have a lot of hope.

I'm freaking fuming!
This is infuriating and I'm lucky because I didn't have to send my original passport but "just" a copy which is now somewhere in Canada.

The EE process was not hard enough, I have to deal with this bullshit now.

Jane2019

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Guess what? Canada Post has lost my CoPR, yaaay! :mad::mad::mad:

It says delivered but I never got the parcel.
I asked for an investigation to be done, it should be completed by Wednesday but I don't have a lot of hope.

I'm freaking fuming!
This is infuriating and I'm lucky because I didn't have to send my original passport but "just" a copy which is now somewhere in Canada.

The EE process was not hard enough, I have to deal with this bullshit now.
Maybe they marked it as delivered when it was received for final delivery at a nearby post office? They usually send things to the nearest post office, you could maybe try calling them.

Last edited:
Reactions: nll

bks1988

Jan 31, 2020
Got 'Passport request letter' today from Delhi Immigration at 2 PM. I had received just 1 Ghost update last Monday. My profile remains unchanged though in CIC.

Timeline:
AOR - 27th July
Medical passed - 16th Aug
Biometric - 19th Aug
Visa Office - NDVO
Passport request letter - 9th Mar

Thanks everyone for their support and helping me to keep patience. I hope many others would have got their COPR today or would get in near future as it seems NDVO has picked up pace and clearing backlogs.

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Maybe they marked it as delivered when it was received for final delivery at a nearby post office? They usually send things to the nearest post office, you could maybe try calling them.
Just had a call from Canada Post and they found it!

It was delivered to the condo next door (which doesn't even have my floor as it's a smaller one o_O). I was suspicious it would be the case and went there last week but the guy at the security desk told me he had nothing.

Anyway, I'm glad they found it and that I dont have to ask Ottawa for a copy. I'll see if it's in the mail tomorrow like CP advised.

apgvs2019

Aug 23, 2019
Got my PR on February 27.
Sent PPR documents (Annex A, copies of passport, photos) February 28
Got email from CIC on Saturday 7 saying that the account was updated.
CIC is showing 'Application/profile updated' like a ghost update and in the dedicated EE page it says "final decision: your application has been approved"
They posted on Monday our passports arrived yesterday (Tuesday) and we did the soft landing yesterday.
VO-Ottawa

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Just had a call from Canada Post and they found it!

It was delivered to the condo next door (which doesn't even have my floor as it's a smaller one o_O). I was suspicious it would be the case and went there last week but the guy at the security desk told me he had nothing.

Anyway, I'm glad they found it and that I dont have to ask Ottawa for a copy. I'll see if it's in the mail tomorrow like CP advised.
Got the parcel today!

It was opened :mad: but everything was inside (probably the other guy who got the parcel in his mailbox opened it without checking the name on it). I called Canada Post to complain and they'll issue a full refund.

I'm going to do the landing at Kingston in the coming days and then ask to be reimburse of the bridge and biometrics I paid for that were not needed.

Good luck to everyone out there waiting for their PR.

Reactions: Jane2019 and nns14

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hello

AOR July12, 2019

File was under additional review for since september (8 months completed)

Got ghost update for medical extention in febuary.

March10,2020 Got ghost update for eligibility check complete. (as per call to IRCC customer care.)

Anybody have same experience. When can I expect PPR?

Thanks

sunilkamya

Sep 20, 2019
hi, any idea will they cancel visas or stop landing from countries because of corona virus? I am from India and im planning to go in may end or june 1 st week and just stressed because of this present situation.

oddy4real

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
My aor is 27 July and I received update to pay my rprf which is paid and the massage changed to not applicable in adr section pls advise how long will take for golden email should I assume that everything is ok now ie security , background check or eligibility?
Anytime soon

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
-PPR UPDATE-

Hold your breath guys; the most awaited PPR is finally here! :)

ITA – July 24, 2019
AOR – July 29, 2019
MEP – August 22, 2019
BIL – August 22, 2019
Ghost Update – March 6, 2020
PPR – March 12, 2020 (3.05 PM IST)
FSW (O) – Ontario PNP, CRS - 1050
Visa Office – New Delhi

Thank you everyone for your overwhelming blessings and support, always. God has perfect timing; never early, never late. It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith but it’s worth the wait.

Like I say always – It’s not over until you WIN. And when you win, it never hurts!:)

God bless you everyone and I wish you good luck for your PPR journey!