+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

cusprohit

Jan 30, 2020
Congrats, even my AOR is 30 July 2019 but my background verification is in progress. My visa office is new delhi, which i have heard has a lot of backlog to clear. Which was your visa office?
Finally PPR!!!
FSW-O Indian 2 Dependents
CoR - USA
AoR - July 30 2019
PPR - Feb 05 2020
Full story will coming soon.....
Co

Abhishek85

Jan 26, 2020
Hi,
My AOR is also 30th july 2019, biometrics 20 august. Even i havent received any update yet, but i raised a web form and got a reply on email that my visa office is new delhi and i can raise a separate web form which has an option of mentioning visa office so that it gets redirected to the visa office,, i also heard new delhi visa office is currently processing may 2019 AOR.
Hi
I presumed that my VO would be New Delhi (given the delay) and raised a webform to them around 10 days ago, no responye yet. I have been watching applications in New Delhi on Immitracker site. They began processing May 2019 applications in early December and even now, they havent even completed 40% of May applications.

Last edited:

Ecast

Feb 7, 2020
Hello Everyone! Any one has received their PPR yet? It's been over 6 months for me and still waiting.

My 6 months were up January 26th. Below is my time line.

AOR July 26th
Medical Passed: August 15
Biometrics received: August 29
Background check is showing under process.

No update after that. I live in the USA, submitted my application through a lawyer, they said it was normal for them to go over 6 months, but it seems people that submitted applications after me already received their PPR.

I called IRCC over a week ago and the automated system couldn't find my application decided not to talk to an agent since I used an immigration lawyer.

I called back today and the system found my application, and it's saying that is being processed.

Anyone else in the same situation as me?

addy442

Jan 10, 2020
Hello Everyone! Any one has received their PPR yet? It's been over 6 months for me and still waiting.

My 6 months were up January 26th. Below is my time line.

AOR July 26th
Medical Passed: August 15
Biometrics received: August 29
Background check is showing under process.

No update after that. I live in the USA, submitted my application through a lawyer, they said it was normal for them to go over 6 months, but it seems people that submitted applications after me already received their PPR.

I called IRCC over a week ago and the automated system couldn't find my application decided not to talk to an agent since I used an immigration lawyer.

I called back today and the system found my application, and it's saying that is being processed.

Anyone else in the same situation as me?
same here. AOR July 28th. Applied from US. No update at all. Called IRCC and applied Web form; both provided me status same as website.

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
If you don't have any news, I'd suggest to ask for GCMS notes!

I finally received them and saw that they need me to send updated employment letter with my duties for each job. It was hard enough to have the letters from my previous employers but I have to ask them again to add the duties.

What's devastating is that the note was made in August last YEAR and the immigration agent didn't ask for any document update in my IRCC account.

Order your notes!

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018

I finally received them and saw that they need me to send updated employment letter with my duties for each job. It was hard enough to have the letters from my previous employers but I have to ask them again to add the duties.

What's devastating is that the note was made in August last YEAR and the immigration agent didn't ask for any document update in my IRCC account.

Order your notes!

I have applied for GCMS on the same day when 6months deadline ended..Any idea how much time it can take to get the GCMS?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

Order your notes!
Experience/Reference letter with Main Duties and Responsibilities is a must by IRCC. Great pro-activeness from your side to order the notes.

Reactions: nll

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
AOR July12, 2019
Medical passed august 12, 2019
Been 7 months since AOR. My medical turns from passed to You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. . I guess medical has expired. What are your thoughts?

BB46

Nov 26, 2019
AOR: 22 July-19 (RPRF PAID UPFRONT) MEP: 27aug. NOC:2132 Single applicant. PNP-OUTLAND(ALBERTA) Haven't received any updates from ircc. Called them once in Jan 1st week and the agent said everything's looks fine and you might get a decision by the end of Jan or in Feb 1st week.
PPR: 10th Feb.
No idea about the VO.
ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE OUT THERE.
Wish y'all get your golden email soon

Reactions: nll

Jpcic2989

Feb 11, 2020
Finally got our PPR
Timeline:
AOR - July 4th 2019
Medical passed - August 1
Biometrics - August 2
Everything was "in progress" after that and nothing was getting updated
Ghost update yesterday
PPR in account message: Feb 11 2020
VO: Montreal
Currently residing in US, INDIAN citizen
FSW-Outland

sunilkamya

Sep 20, 2019
Hello, My AOR was July 28th and i have already completed my 6 month timeline. I got to know my VO is New Delhi and that they are very slow in their processing. Anybody facing the same problem?

paramjit19

May 28, 2019
Finally got the COPR
AOR:5 July 2019
Medical Pass: 18 Dec 2019
(medical clinic did not do one test properly and did not inform us till Dec 12).
Ordered GCMS notes: 12 Dec 2019
Ghost update: 5 Feb 2020
Landing interview email at Etobicoke: 6 Feb 2020
COPR: 12 Feb 2020
Category: FSW, Inland
Wishing everyone all the best to receive their PR soon!