+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

ashithaalexander

Jan 6, 2020
Hii....today i got request for uploading two more documents. I faced the same issue for previous document request. Luckily that time, upload button for only one document was missing. Hence I combined it with other doc's and send it. Today for the new request, i got 2 new upload buttons along with an additional one for uploading the previous document too.it showed replacement overdue. But in the next login... everything disappeared. What to do next?? Should i submit them via ircc webform?? Or any other ways??.if at all I submit it via ircc form...it will be viewed only after my deadline...what can be done for replacement overdue? Kindly can someone guide me??

gomzigb

Oct 7, 2019
Hii....today i got request for uploading two more documents. I faced the same issue for previous document request. Luckily that time, upload button for only one document was missing. Hence I combined it with other doc's and send it. Today for the new request, i got 2 new upload buttons along with an additional one for uploading the previous document too.it showed replacement overdue. But in the next login... everything disappeared. What to do next?? Should i submit them via ircc webform?? Or any other ways??.if at all I submit it via ircc form...it will be viewed only after my deadline...what can be done for replacement overdue? Kindly can someone guide me??
Call them and they will let you know what needs to be done. Or send an email to your VO asking about it.

ashithaalexander

Jan 6, 2020
I have a query... recently i was asked for uploaded proof of funds.i submitted it....it is a total of fixed deposit and savings account amount... i have been now requested for gift deed form.. The FD amount is a bit lower than 12669 CAD which is compensated by the money in my savings account...should I attach a newly signed POF alongwith the gift deed..or will it be understood since I uploaded the updated POF December last??

ashithaalexander

Jan 6, 2020
I have a query... recently i was asked for uploaded proof of funds.i submitted it....it is a total of fixed deposit and savings account amount... i have been now requested for gift deed form.. The FD amount is a bit lower than 12669 CAD which is compensated by the money in my savings account...should I attach a newly signed POF alongwith the gift deed..or will it be understood since I uploaded the updated POF December last??
*Asked for updated pof

ashithaalexander

Jan 6, 2020
*Asked for updated pof

sunilkamya

Sep 20, 2019
Hello everyone, my 6 months timeline gets completed on 28th Jan, my AOR was 28th July. I just want to understand how does one get to know about his or her VO? i have never called IRCC and just waiting patiently for update.

ElArZ

Oct 6, 2019
Hello everyone, my 6 months timeline gets completed on 28th Jan, my AOR was 28th July. I just want to understand how does one get to know about his or her VO? i have never called IRCC and just waiting patiently for update.
I have almost the same dates.
I called IRCC a week ago, asked about my VO and my status, and they told me I was still in the security check phase.

I suggest you do the same and give them a call.

Verbena

Jan 9, 2020
Hello Everyone, just joined the group:) my Aor is July 1st and unfortunately I have not been getting any updates for a long time. The account still showing ‘processinf background check. We will send you a message’.... I am outside of North America so cannot reach via phone. Tried webform last week and asked about the status but the email back (after 3 business days) was ‘sent your information to the relevant office.they will get back if additional document is required’. So nothing on the status. Asked for the NOTES yesterday so not expecting anything there for a month at least. Does anyone have any recommendation?? Many many thanks!

Getty

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
1221; 6311; 6511
App. Filed.......
04/05/17
Nomination.....
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Passport Req..
07/01/2020
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2020
PPR

6 months of preparation to create a profile (04/05/2017- profile created, was recreated two more times)

13 months of anticipation ..........kept hoping the scores will drop :(

8 months of total despair and almost giving up (CRS kept increasing, at 425 we didn’t stand a chance....or so we thought!)

10 months of renewed hope (NOI from Alberta 12/03/2019) waiting (Alberta nomination 07/06/2019; ITA-12/06/2019) and anxiety (waiting for PPR)

37 months aka 3 years of what i can refer to as a test on PATIENCE! (I am the most impatient person i know)

On 07/01/2020, at long last our PPR e-mail arrived. It has been such a long wait that this feeling is beyond exciting......i mean what a relief to see our prayers answered!

I truly am praying for everyone who is waiting, it is torturous to say the least but hang in there (especially those who have been waiting for a while) a day to rejoice is coming.

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
PPR

6 months of preparation to create a profile (04/05/2017- profile created, was recreated two more times)

8 months of total despair and almost giving up (CRS kept increasing, at 425 we didn’t stand a chance....or so we thought!)

10 months of renewed hope (NOI from Alberta 12/03/2019) waiting (Alberta nomination 07/06/2019; ITA-12/06/2019) and anxiety (waiting for PPR)

37 months aka 3 years of what i can refer to as a test on PATIENCE! (I am the most impatient person i know)

On 07/01/2020, at long last our PPR e-mail arrived. It has been such a long wait that this feeling is beyond exciting......i mean what a relief to see our prayers answered!

I truly am praying for everyone who is waiting, it is torturous to say the least but hang in there (especially those who have been waiting for a while) a day to rejoice is coming.
Congratulations and thank you for praying for us that is still waiting

Reactions: Getty

ashithaalexander

Jan 6, 2020
PPR

Congratulations

sunilkamya

Sep 20, 2019
PPR

congratulations!

Getty

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
1221; 6311; 6511
App. Filed.......