ramank22787

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-07-2019
@13nitinsharma : Any predictions here bro, when do you think NDVO will reach July 2019 AORs? :)

Last edited:

Nalidra

Feb 2, 2019
Hi all, I'm just happy to let you know I got PPR yesterday!

Funny story, I actually got the email as if it was an ADR, saying "We need something from you to continue your application", then I log in to my account all panicked to see what they need, open the Request Letter and read "We are reade to issue your permanent resident visa"...

Timeline:
AOR 24th July
Med 10th Aug
BIO 20th Aug
PPR 2nd Jan

FWO-O, VO Rome, extensive travel and address history (4 PCC needed) and LOE submitted to explain NOC selection (it's a long story, but it was needed)

I noticed one ghost update early December, but nothing in these last days.

Best of luck to all of you!

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hey guys, My timeline. (OINP) (1 Spouse)
AOR - 12th July, 2019
MEP - 12th August, 2019
GU - 12th August, 2019

After no update. 9 days remaining
webform replied on 27/12/2019 (Nothing important)
Called Ircc January 02, 2020
Eligibility Passed
Criminality Passed
Security has not started yet.
VO- Niagara

Anybody on same boat?

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hey guys, My timeline. (OINP) (1 Spouse)
AOR - 12th July, 2019
MEP - 12th August, 2019
GU - 12th August, 2019

After no update. 9 days remaining
webform replied on 27/12/2019 (Nothing important)
Called Ircc January 02, 2020
Eligibility Passed
Criminality Passed
Security has not started yet.
VO- Niagara

Anybody on same boat?
I guess patience is just what you need.... I had the same timeline but got PPR on 30th December. I have called days before and was told security not started. My vo is Sydney though. I got a GU on the 24th December. I feel the agents don’t exactly know when officers send applications for security checks because it happens at the background and handled by a third party not cic

Reactions: jsidhu1

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
I guess patience is just what you need.... I had the same timeline but got PPR on 30th December. I have called days before and was told security not started. My vo is Sydney though. I got a GU on the 24th December. I feel the agents don’t exactly know when officers send applications for security checks because it happens at the background and handled by a third party not cic
Appreciate the reply. The thing is, I am planning to go to India in March for 1 Month. So I am worried what if cic sent me PPR request when I am in India. So if you have any solution, Please share with me. Thanks

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
There are options on the letter to allow you inform cic of any inability to send passport to Ottawa. They will respond by advising you on where to send your passport and you can land in your return back to Canada. It’s only that such actions takes more time than you would ordinarily have taken on a smooth process. Cic will NOT post passport outside of Canada or the USA

Reactions: jsidhu1

sadhi1981

Dec 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27july 2019
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
20 may 2019
AOR Received.
27 July 2019
Pls add 919814921426 to group

legeov

Jan 17, 2018
Hello,

I am reposting my question. Please assist with your inputs.
I am a CEC, inland applicant, having AOR Jul 22nd with VO in Sydney NS - I am still awaiting for updates.
Meanwhile, if i have to travel for business needs for couple of weeks outside Canada, do i need to update my travel history in the profile, or need an updated PCC if i am traveling to a country where i lived earlier for more than 6 months ?

Does such short term travels impact in any way my ongoing process ?

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hello,

I am reposting my question. Please assist with your inputs.
I am a CEC, inland applicant, having AOR Jul 22nd with VO in Sydney NS - I am still awaiting for updates.
Meanwhile, if i have to travel for business needs for couple of weeks outside Canada, do i need to update my travel history in the profile, or need an updated PCC if i am traveling to a country where i lived earlier for more than 6 months ?

Does such short term travels impact in any way my ongoing process ?
I guess people are not responding because they understand it’s no reason bordering yourself of travels or PCC after AoR.... you have submitted documents required for your PR processing and approval and that is what matters. You can choose to travel as much as you desire but remember you may need to send your passport in for stamping soon! Sydney is quite slow but they have started approving July as seen on the forum. You should only be bothered about trips/travels you make after issuance of COPR .... that counts towards citizenship!

Reactions: legeov

legeov

Jan 17, 2018
I guess people are not responding because they understand it’s no reason bordering yourself of travels or PCC after AoR.... you have submitted documents required for your PR processing and approval and that is what matters. You can choose to travel as much as you desire but remember you may need to send your passport in for stamping soon! Sydney is quite slow but they have started approving July as seen on the forum. You should only be bothered about trips/travels you make after issuance of COPR .... that counts towards citizenship!
Thanks for the quick response. Truly appreciate it.