Dec 9, 2019
Received GCMS notes today which says
Assessments
Eligibility: Recommend passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Please advice if it is in the final stage now.
AOR 22 July
MED passed 20 Aug

legeov

Jan 17, 2018
Assessments

AOR 22 July
MED passed 20 Aug
Quick question, pls share the VO location

Faresyousyas

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Aor july 29th
Everything passed since November 18th .
CEC inland 4 dependants .
File transferred from Edmonton to Vancouver VO .
Called IRCC this week the agent confirmed that i passed all stages and told me that it was transferred due to overload...and that i should recieve a landing interview soon .
Nearly 5 months of waiting time .
What i dont understand what are they waiting to issue the letter if my application is complete ????

Srinivas52

May 29, 2019
Assessments

AOR 22 July
MED passed 20 Aug
Me too same timeline. Nothing changed after September 20

gomzigb

Oct 7, 2019
Hey Everyone!

I have a question regarding PPR.

I am an Indian residing in the US. When I get my PPR email, should I send the passport and pics directly to Canada through postal mail or I would have to go through local application center like VFS. Also, I would like to know how do they send the passport back to you? Do they send directly back to my address or I would have to collect it from somewhere.

my VO is Sydney, NS and AOR is 22nd July

Thanks!

TechyVishal

Dec 22, 2019
Any person from Mumbai who got PPR.

After submitting your passport to VFS, how long did it take to receive COPR along with the Stamped passport?

I had sent mine in Dec 11, it reached on Dec 12 and processing since Dec 13.
I have not received any update since.

I have a Business flight first week of JAN and need to understand how soon do they return the passport, and anything can be done to speeden the process.
Submitted passport on 11 December to VFS Delhi, it reached Canada Visa office on 12 December and processing since 12 December. Don't know why they are taking so much time. Let's hope that we will get our passport in coming week.

Reactions: tejaspinto201

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hey Everyone!

I have a question regarding PPR.

I am an Indian residing in the US. When I get my PPR email, should I send the passport and pics directly to Canada through postal mail or I would have to go through local application center like VFS. Also, I would like to know how do they send the passport back to you? Do they send directly back to my address or I would have to collect it from somewhere.

my VO is Sydney, NS and AOR is 22nd July

Thanks!
You can directly send your passport to Ottawa with a return shipping label with Fedex (they will send the passports back to you using the fedex return shipping label that you send them)
or
you can send the passport to the VFS Canada VAC in New York via USPS (because they dont accept fedex) with a return shipping label. I think you will have to attach the VFS consent form with the cashiers cheque of i think USD 19.50 (please reconfirm on the website) towards package transmission charges if you are sending it to the VFS Canada VAC in New York.

Many people residing in the United States prefer to send it to Ottawa directly as its easier and you will only have to pay for fedex.

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
ATTENTION!

NOT TOO LATE – SUBMIT YOUR JOB DUTIES LETTER NOW!

There are many applicants who have only given their offer letter, relieving letter, salary slips and/or account statement showing salary credited as proof of employment.

The MOST IMPORTANT aspect of employment proof is to attest your job duty, role and responsibility. Based on this information, the visa officer VALIDATES your chosen NOC Code and moves the file forward.

In case you have not shown your job duties and responsibilities (based on whatever your past employer agrees to show on paper) – GET THE LETTERS NOW AND SUBMIT VIA WEBFORM ASAP. Do not worry, you have time!

Get up, its time to chase your past reporting manager. Chase your past HR person. Tell them you need this letter for immigration & citizenship purpose. Get whatever duties you can on paper. Signed by either HR or Dept. Head or Reporting Manager or any official signing authority.

Remember, Offer letters have salary mentioned, but they do not mention your job duties. It is compulsory to disclose any/all/as much of duties signed by past employers.

ACT NOW! YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! AVOID ADR REQUEST!

BE PROACTIVE!

lolatemi

Dec 23, 2019
Please Help with IRCC customer care number AOR is July 3, medical passed August 6 and Biometric completed. No further update