Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I didn't get the invite yet, could you please send me the link? AOR 17-7-19
I cannot send you a PM since your profile settings do not allow for it. Please change your Profile settings and let me know.

singhma3

Feb 24, 2018
Nope I still haven't got any email asking for RPRF. Did you get rprf request?
Hi Jabya,

yes, i got RPRF request on 10th october and below is the message in the RPRF request. I am not able to understand if this means all processing is completed or there is still time before i can get the PPR email.

"
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is
currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
law partner, if applicable."

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Hi Jabya,

yes, i got RPRF request on 10th october and below is the message in the RPRF request. I am not able to understand if this means all processing is completed or there is still time before i can get the PPR email.

"
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is
currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
law partner, if applicable."
I think this means they are done with other checks and security check is in progress. I believe you can expect ppr soon. Whats your timeline? AOR?

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Hello Folk,

CRS – 463

Dependent - 1

MEP – Aug 14, 2019

Criminality Passed – Sept 15, 2019 (Confirmed by CIC agent on call)

Security not yet started.

Current Status – IEC employer-specific work permit

With one year CE and job offer letter, I got enough points CRS - 463

Please note: My job offer was not supported by LMIA as my offer letter was from the same employer mentioned on my work permit. (I claimed 50 valid points)

Below are my few questions:

1. My IEC (18 months) work permit will expire on Nov 30, 2019. On this work permit my employer name was mentioned so I claimed 50 points when I submitted y job offer letter (LMIA exempt work permit). If my work permit will expire then will my CRS drop? (3 months already passed from AOR)
  2. I have already booked my flights for India on Nov 29, 2019. If I get PPR after I reach India then can I send my passport to Sydney, Nova Scotia office from India (I have filed under CEC)?
  3. How long does passport printing takes place at Sydney, Nova Scotia?
  4. How long is my temporary visa printed at the time of PPR valid?
  5. What do you think about the application?

Thanks

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
There has been no sightings of PPRs in almost all of the AOR forums in at least the last 3 weeks ...... what is happening?? Is it workload or they are planning a rainfall of massive PPRs soon?? The silence is deafening!!! A whole lot of applicants have their application passing the 6 month period.....
Let the PPR rain fall!!!:(