+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi, I am a CEC inland applicant. have applied for my PR application (AOR date July 14). My work permit will expire on 30th Nov 2019 and I have booked my tickets for 29th Nov back to my home country. If I receive a PPR request in December 2019 then can I send my passport from India? My visa office is Sidney, Nova Scotia
Let’s hope you get PR by end of October or early November; otherwise you may have to update cic with your change of address while you travel. This will assist them to channel your documents appropriately.... you may be required to send passport to VAC office close to your new address and your COPR accompanying your returned passport.

zn1994

Sep 16, 2019
I guess only 2 people from July didn't get their medical pass yet. Me and zn1994.For me its complicated as CIC generated 2 IME numbers. I called CIC twice and raised webquery. The only response they gave me was that they can see the proof that I did medical. Rest they cant tell anything. One agent said the medical should not stop other part of application to continue, the other one said they are not immigration officer. So definitely try and call IRCC they may or may not provide you update. I guess medical update is supposed to be the most straight forward one but luck can at times defy.
I can relate to you Paramjit! I also called them and the person on the phone was helpful -- he said that although check medicals first would be the most common way to process an application, an officer might decide at the moment of the order they do things.

Mine processing starts with a background check (instead of a medical), and it has been over two months stuck there. My best guess of the reason is prob because of my work (special hire of a Fed political research institution), and to them, it might look questionable. However, my employer is supportive and I am not worrying to pass the background check.
Also I hired an immigration consultant, and she said in her experience case like us has happened a few times, and it is not an indicator that your processing time overall will be longer than others.

Please keep me posted of when you pass the medical exam, best of wishes for you!

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
CEC Inland
AOR - July 15, 2019
MEP - August 14, 2019
BIL Request for Spouse - August 14, 2019
Biometrics Completed for Spouse - August 15, 2019
Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - Reviewing - In progress
Security - Not Started
Ghost Update - Not yet.

Does anyone know about how long it will take for PPR?

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
CEC Inland
AOR - July 15, 2019
MEP - August 14, 2019
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not Started
Ghost Update - Not yet.

I am also CEC inland... same timeline.
what is BIL request for spouse, did not get anything on that ?

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
CEC Inland
AOR - July 15, 2019
MEP - August 14, 2019
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not Started
Ghost Update - Not yet.

The process had been very slow in the recent times..... let's continue to hope that approvals will begin to flow in from this week.... i get to wonder why it's pretty slow but when you realize that almost 4,000 applicants are invited every 2 weeks from the pool.... and just few approvals are happening within each month!.....
There's light at the end of the tunnel!!! PPRs coming shortly....

Oct 8, 2019
CEC Inland
AOR - July 15, 2019
MEP - August 14, 2019
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not Started
Ghost Update - Not yet.

Hi Manan, how do you know that your criminality is passed? did you call CIC or order a note? Thank you.