+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
YOU are right
AOR is acknowledgement however they can start processing as well.
"Started processing/working" shows up in some cases , + BGC >> DM . ifor few which would appear in ECAS no? In most cases they may not write that line as above but jumps to BGC>>DM>>PPR but they dont start working on the same day they send AOR 2 acknowledgment of receipt.
No one really knows what they do and when

Reactions: singleman

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
Its too soon to tell, we’ll have to wait and see from some of the newer applicants if it’s helped with the processing times. You’d think it must, because otherwise why would they have done it? Maybe they’re just trying to take pressure off Mississauga and it’ll be the same time length. But we don’t know just yet.
So far doesn’t look like it helped

tobicanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Hi, can i include my wife's step mother while filling the IMM5406 form (family information) in the spousal sponsorship application i am putting forward in favor of my wife. I asked because they stated it is compulsory all her family details are filled in the form but the form only has fields for step siblings and not step parents,

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
Hi everyone

I recently sent my wife's sponsorship application, and I would like to know what the stages of this process are, considering that I live in Quebec. Should my wife request the Quebec selection certificate (CSQ)? At what stage of the process should she apply for the CSQ?

Thanks,

Hi there,

Inland Québec / Outland Peru - Under Family class - Spouse sponsership».

- April 21st 2018 / CIC confirmed reception of the PR application.

- April 27th 2018 / CIC is requesting for «Medical Exam» and «Schedule 'A'».

- May 8th 2018 / «Medical Exam» completed.

- May 22nd 2018 / CIC has received the complet «Schedule 'A'»

- July 10th 2018 / Application has been forwarded to the Visa Office in Mexico City.

CIC has then requested the applicant to apply for the «Selection Certificate of Québec» «Certificat de Selection du Québec».

- Sept. 17th 2018 / «Selection Certificate of Québec» granted.

Hope it will help you .... Good Luck and God Speed

marcia1

Jan 11, 2019
do cic change your address in the online tool to the address that you are going to stay in Canada, cause I realise that my own did and I did not change it

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
do cic change your address in the online tool to the address that you are going to stay in Canada, cause I realise that my own did and I did not change it
please share your timeline, may be there is a good news:)

shafeeq87

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Hi, can i include my wife's step mother while filling the IMM5406 form (family information) in the spousal sponsorship application i am putting forward in favor of my wife. I asked because they stated it is compulsory all her family details are filled in the form but the form only has fields for step siblings and not step parents,

Yes. You have to include.

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
PA country?
Usually it’s the norm to transfer to a VO of the country where the applicant is from. My husbands file also is in Ankara currently and we are waiting. They have to do extensive background check which is normal

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
FINALLY able to link GC Key today!! Been trying every single day for months.

PA location = England
App Received = July 19

GCKey says application is in progress, no interview needed, no medical needed, no background needed, no additional documents needed .

Is this now counting as an AOR 1 ? I still cant find anything on ECAS though re:SA . Will that come up on GCKEY ?

Thanks everyone !
It will come up. I think it is counting AOR 1

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Truth is; most part of fees we pay>>go to R. GENERAL 4 Canada and IRCC ONLY GETS WHAT IS DECIDED LATER.. hence not their fault if they are very late in everything, shortage of staff, salaries and speed . SO dept is very poor as far as funding goes BUT VERY rich-liberal in accepting any categories may it be legal or not, how they know? may be deport some later on. WE ALL KNOW HOW IT GOES ;--
The Government of Canada has a central budgetary agency called the Treasury Board. Each fiscal year every Government of Canada department must apply to the Treasury Board for its funding. The Treasury Board is responsible for advising the Prime Minister and the federal Cabinet about priorities for disbursing Government of Canada funds. The Government of Canada never has anything near the funds to resource every department to the hilt. There is no real reason to identify CIC as a special priority to receive large amounts of funding and resources.

The funds paid by visa applicants do not go into a special CIC account. Those fees are paid to the Receiver General for Canada. The Receiver General ‘s accounts are a central repository for all sorts of fees paid to the Government of Canada. It is mostly there where the Treasury Board finds the funds it will disburse.
Visa applicants do not always understand that immigration visas are subject to rationing by the annual immigration levels system. CIC has to allocate resources to each visa office according to the contribution that office is expected to make to the annual level. A given visa office is only expected, or allowed, to issue a certain number of immigration visas per year. They are not allowed to issue as many visas as they can. At times they must delay or stop processing certain categories of visas.

Reactions: Lanak