+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

q89

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
on Eca there's a new line saying "We started processing your application on January 14, 2019."

what does this mean?

Vivitty

Dec 13, 2018
Hi All,

I received an email from VFS Global for my husband's PPR indicating that the Visa application was received and in processing. They gave us a tracking ID number but when I went on the VFS Global site and checked on the online tracking link, it kept showing up as "no record." I then went onto their live chat to see if I could get some help. Spoke to 3 different people. The first person greeted me and then just disappeared. They just proceeded not to answer any questions. The second person ended our chat before I could finish asking the question. The last person just kept saying that the tracking number I have is not theirs.

Has anyone else encounters this problem with the visa tracking number before? If so, can you please let me know where you went to check the tracking number? My VO is in Singapore.

Thank you

Naa2019

Jan 16, 2019
hello!
New member here. First I wanted to say thank you to all who have shared their experiences on this platform. It's reassuring to know that you are not alone no matter what you may be going through at whichever stage of this process. With the addition of the new Biometrics requirement, how quickly/ slowly has the process moved for you and could you please share your timelines. It seems generally most people got AOR within 6-8 weeks after submitting but mine took at least 90 days/ 3 months.
Here's my time line so far: PA in Ghana.
Application submitted: Sep 21, 2018
Request for Payment of Biometric Fees: Oct 2, 2018
Confirmation of Receipt of Biometric payment: Oct 16, 2018
AOR: December 24, 2018
Biometrics Instruction Letter : Jan 9, 2019
Sponsorship Eligibility Decision: Jan 10, 2019
Biometric Info submitted by my husband at AVO: Jan 15, 2019

Also is anyone willing to share some of the interview questions asked? I understand its case by case and some may be too personal so that will be ok as well.

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
hello!
New member here. First I wanted to say thank you to all who have shared their experiences on this platform. It's reassuring to know that you are not alone no matter what you may be going through at whichever stage of this process. With the addition of the new Biometrics requirement, how quickly/ slowly has the process moved for you and could you please share your timelines. It seems generally most people got AOR within 6-8 weeks after submitting but mine took at least 90 days/ 3 months.

Also is anyone willing to share some of the interview questions asked? I understand its case by case and some may be too personal so that will be ok as well.
mine took more than 100 days for aor 1 only:)

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
hello!

Hello I got AOR for my husband after 3 months even longer.
Application received on July 3 2018 now the file is in Ankara, and nothing yet. Just sitting and waiting

For now interview not needed. They are not requesting biometrics for now either

Good luck to you.