+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hi Guys I have a question!
im 4th july, 2018 applicant here, i received aor1 email on 17 oct 2018, but i second aor1 email on 23 oct 2018 about what i don't know what it is, stating that file is pending review by an officer,
the second email was like:

"This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ****** ***** and family (if applicable).
This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized."

anybody has an ideal what does it mean? I'm really worried about my sponsorship application
I think you should call the call center to find out exactly what's going on. Any answer you get here will most likely be speculations. You may have to try multiple times before you can talk to an agent, unfortunately.

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I am new to this portal and just read alot of very helpful comments and information. I have few questions. So I am one of the unfortunate whose application was recieved on July 9th and was delayed.
Date of application received NS : July 9th 2018
AOR : 5th November 2018
Sponsor Eligibility: 5th Novemebr 2018

No sign of medical request or anything yet. No real updates on the online account. Sponsor application is decision made and PR application is in process but just says it was recieved on July 9th 2018 and no date stating if they started processing the application.

Please guide what to expect next and timeline ? Should I be expecting a request for medical soon ?

Thanks.
Your application is the same as mine. July 9 application, SA email Nov 5 but I got AOR 1 Oct 26. ECAS and GCKey are also the same. I don't have direct reply to your question but I called IRCC yesterday and I was told there's no specific timeline for when to get MR or transfer notice. It can happen any time. From the trends I've been studying though, it shouldn't take that long. We've already been delayed this long so let's keep hoping

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Hello Everyone, Yesterday Got the message of File Transferred to the Mississauga office. Hope process will be faster there.
Hello Saurabh

Looking at your time of file sent and receiving AOR, you almost waited 3months 15 days.
Can you let me know, what procedure ( calling CIC, checking ECAS and sending Case enquiry on web form.....) that you have done to get AOR finally or you just waited to get that in its time zone??

Thank you in advance....

wayneh2t

Sep 20, 2018
Those who just got AOR/SA this week, has any of you got medical request or known where your files are being transferred to?

My timeline:
Application received: July 9th
ECAS AOR1: Oct 31st
ECAS SA DM: Nov 1st
Official AOR1 (Email): Nov 5th
Official SA DM (Email): Nov 5th

Last edited:
Reactions: Hs@645
May 30, 2018
When u will apply for CSQ to MIDI they will send u aor after 10 days of submission and then CSQ within 25 days. I m in same boat.
All the best
Hello, Please advise
1) For the csq do we have to fill the forms by hand? because the new forms wouldnt let me fill anything in pdf.
2) Do we have to fill them in french only? is English acceptable?.
Thank you :) and all the best to you guys.

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Hello, Please advise
1) For the csq do we have to fill the forms by hand? because the new forms wouldnt let me fill anything in pdf.
2) Do we have to fill them in french only? is English acceptable?.
Thank you :) and all the best to you guys.
1. Yes you need to fill it by hand.
2. Even though the forms are in French, you can still fill them in english. Absolutely no problem.

Reactions: chetankumar883

ravi2018

Oct 18, 2018
Hello there,

I submitted my application on July 17th and got an email with the file # on October 11th stating that my application is received and is undergoing initial processing. I never heard back from them after that. Is this normal or do I need to contact them??. Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks!!!

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hello there,

I submitted my application on July 17th and got an email with the file # on October 11th stating that my application is received and is undergoing initial processing. I never heard back from them after that. Is this normal or do I need to contact them??. Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks!!!
If you have requested email communication, please ask your principal applicant to check their email including junk folder. They will send further requests directly to them. Or if regular mail was requested, they will mail out request.

Hope this helps.

Saurabh_Trivedi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hello Saurabh

Looking at your time of file sent and receiving AOR, you almost waited 3months 15 days.
Can you let me know, what procedure ( calling CIC, checking ECAS and sending Case enquiry on web form.....) that you have done to get AOR finally or you just waited to get that in its time zone??

Thank you in advance....
Hello, Truly, there is no such way or procedure of getting AOR early. We have to wait until we are not getting anything from them. Before getting AOR i called them 5 times and asked about the status but everytime same reply. No change. I know its frustrating but we can't do anything.

So, my advice is to wait, and one more thing if you call them and they say that they put note on your file for sydney office then you have to wait for 3 months before they again ask them for the file status, this has been told by CIC call center agent.

SO, Please have some patience buddy , you will surely receive good news soon.

Reactions: KMR389