+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
Congrats! This seems like AOR 1 not 2. AOR 2 will be from Principal Applicant's Visa Office after the file must have been transferred. It will also include PA's UCI not sponsor's
Already have PA's UCI on from first e-mail for police certificate.

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
C'est normal que mon dossier qui est reçu le 17juillet et rien encore juste un numéro temporaire qui commence par x ???
Pourquoi Jest pas encore de email ?
J'ai recu un premier e-mail mardi passé et ma demande est de une semaine avant la tienne. Tu devrais recevoir des nouvelles cette semaine ou dans le début de la prochaine si tout se passe normalement

Hs@645

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Mine transferred to Mississauga too. Could you please share your timeline.
File received at NS- 13th july 2018
AOR - 29th september 2018
MR- 3 oct
Sponsor Eligibility - 4 oct
File Transfer to Mississauga and submit an undertaking to MIDI as i m residing in quebec- 10 oct
Now waiting for CSQ
Thanks and wish u all the best.

faraz7860

Nov 1, 2018
Hi Guys I have a question!
im 4th july, 2018 applicant here, i received aor1 email on 17 oct 2018, but i second aor1 email on 23 oct 2018 about what i don't know what it is, stating that file is pending review by an officer,
the second email was like:

"This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ****** ***** and family (if applicable).
This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized."

anybody has an ideal what does it mean? I'm really worried about my sponsorship application

Ahad_rehman

Nov 6, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I am new to this portal and just read alot of very helpful comments and information. I have few questions. So I am one of the unfortunate whose application was recieved on July 9th and was delayed.
Date of application received NS : July 9th 2018
AOR : 5th November 2018
Sponsor Eligibility: 5th Novemebr 2018

No sign of medical request or anything yet. No real updates on the online account. Sponsor application is decision made and PR application is in process but just says it was recieved on July 9th 2018 and no date stating if they started processing the application.

Please guide what to expect next and timeline ? Should I be expecting a request for medical soon ?

Thanks.

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Hello Guys,

I was a silent observer of this forum until now. I thought I should post my timeline here so that I can get more info from the experienced member, and the people who are waiting can compare their situation.

My spouse is from India.

Application received------------------------------>Thursday, July 19, 2018
The process started------------------------------->Saturday, September 29, 2018
AOR1-------------------------------------------------->Wednesday, October 03, 2018
Sponsor Approval----------------------------------->Wednesday, October 03, 2018
Medical Request------------------------------------->Thursday, October 04, 2018
File Transferred to CPC Mississauga----------->Friday, October 12, 2018
Medical Done----------------------------------------->Monday, October 15, 2018
Medical Received Status on ECAS------------->Saturday, October 20, 2018
Days elapsed 106

Notes:
1. I didn't get any word from CIC whatsoever until Oct 2, 2018. So, my wife asked me to phone them. A very polite agent answered my call, and she confirmed that my file was due for sending out initial response. That's how I got my first AOR and everything followed after.

2. I was not able to link my application to GCKey, so I contacted the CIC through Webform for case-specific inquiries on Oct 12, 2018. I got their response back on Oct 16, 2018. (Meanwhile waiting for their response I tried numerous methods to link the app, and I came to know that the number of Applicants was wrong. I was supposed to put 2. I linked the app on Oct 14, 2018)

3. I asked my wife to scan a medical test receipt from the doctor and forward to me. I submitted the same via Case Specific inquiry Web form On Oct 16th, and I got a response from them on Oct 17 saying - " We have received your Medical Receipt and forwarded to the related department"

So, Moral of the story is that call the CIC agents for the first time until you have your AOR, and once you have App number don't bother calling them. Use webform instead with specific concerns. I hope that helps the people who are waiting.

Cheers!!

Hello madhusudan

Can you please share the "webform instead with specific concerns " that you used to communicate through emails.

Thanks in advance.