+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Hi guys

it's been 98 days since I sponsored my wife and we haven't heard back from cic. No aor1 nothing. I'm thinking about calling the cic number. If I call them can someone please tell me what info I need to give them inorder to get information about our case.

Hello

call 1888-242-2100 press 2-1-1 ( keep trying until it gets connected, thatch the only way as of my knowledge. )
They ask:
sponsor- name
UCI #
address
DOB
phone number on file

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
Can you please share your timeline
TIMELINE

July 10th
: Application received to CPC Sydney
October 30th : First e-mail - Police certificate request
October 31: Application linked to CGKey
November 1st: Request for police certificate sent to the agency
November 5th: AOR for Sponsor

Reactions: Mellaalpha

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
July 9 applicant. I got SA via email today, even though a call center agent already confirmed sponsor approval for me on Thursday, Nov. 1. DM started showing same day and that was why I called to confirm what the decision was. An agent said sponsor was approved Oct 31 but the approval will be mailed (not emailed) and could take a while before it gets to me because of Canada Post's strike. She also said the mail will say if application has been transferred and to where or not. I got SA email today (not mailed) and it did not mention any transfer status. Any idea of when to expect MR and/or transfer notice or AOR 2? AOR 1 was sent to me on Oct 26.

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
TIMELINE

July 10th
: Application received to CPC Sydney
October 30th : First e-mail - Police certificate request
October 31: Application linked to CGKey
November 1st: Request for police certificate sent to the agency
November 5th: AOR for Sponsor
Congrats! This seems like AOR 1 not 2. AOR 2 will be from Principal Applicant's Visa Office after the file must have been transferred. It will also include PA's UCI not sponsor's

elkodsi

Oct 22, 2018
Hello all

July 6: application received
October 23: aor 1
October 29: SA
Nov 5: application of PR of my wife was transfered to LONDON visa office

Can someone explain what is happening now?
Whats next? How long still she needs to get the PR!?

Any advice is much appreciated

Thank you and all the best for all of you

Reactions: OopsShesDoinItAgain

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hello all

July 6: application received
October 23: aor 1
October 29: SA
Nov 5: application of PR of my wife was transfered to LONDON visa office

Can someone explain what is happening now?
Whats next? How long still she needs to get the PR!?

Any advice is much appreciated

Thank you and all the best for all of you
Congratulations! Your application should proceed thus: AOR 2 (Acknowledgement of receipt of PR application for PA from LVO), MR (medical request--if you haven't received it already), BGC (background Check for PA), Bulletin/Pre-arrival message, DM (PA's Decision made on ECAS), PPR (passport request), Landing. The timing of all of these will depend on the volume of applications LVO (London Visa Office) is dealing with.

Mellaalpha

Jul 7, 2017
United States
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
30-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
File Transfer...
27-10-2018
Med's Request
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
16-10-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2018
LANDED..........
07-01-2019
File Transfer to CPC-M on Oct 9 and no update after that :(

Anyone in the same situation?
So, mine was filed on Oct 16th and my BGC is in process but they haven't updated that they've started processing the application on ECAS.

Reactions: boomshanker

faraz7860

Nov 1, 2018
Hi Guys I have a question!
im 4th july, 2018 applicant here, i received aor1 email on 17 oct 2018, but i second aor1 email on 23 oct 2018 about what i don't know what it is, stating that file is pending review by an officer,
the second email was like:

"This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ****** ***** and family (if applicable).
This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized."

anybody has an ideal what does it mean? I'm really worried about my sponsorship application

Adam1009

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
C'est normal que mon dossier qui est reçu le 17juillet et rien encore juste un numéro temporaire qui commence par x ???
Pourquoi Jest pas encore de email ?