+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
Hi guys,

So my application was received on 19th July, and I still have nothing in terms of any communication from CIC. No aor1 email or anything. I spoke to an agent about 3 weeks ago and they confirmed they had my application and she was going to ‘put a note on the file to make sure it is actioned’ but still yet to hear anything. Is there any way of checking the progress at all except to keep calling? Because I can only really get through one in 20 times! I see a lot of people getting their aor emails who applied after me so extremely frustrating. Will I (the pa) get the first communication of my wife (the sponsor). Is there anything she can do? Been 3 months now with nothing - v frustrating!

Thanks
Henry

Reactions: cbliss

Adam1009

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Salut
Même histoire que toi, 17juillet est simplement un numéro temporaire qui commence par x
Demain je vais les appeler, ca commence à me rend malade ça

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Hi guys,

So my application was received on 19th July, and I still have nothing in terms of any communication from CIC. No aor1 email or anything. I spoke to an agent about 3 weeks ago and they confirmed they had my application and she was going to ‘put a note on the file to make sure it is actioned’ but still yet to hear anything. Is there any way of checking the progress at all except to keep calling? Because I can only really get through one in 20 times! I see a lot of people getting their aor emails who applied after me so extremely frustrating. Will I (the pa) get the first communication of my wife (the sponsor). Is there anything she can do? Been 3 months now with nothing - v frustrating!

Thanks
Henry
I feel the July applicants are having a rough time as august and september ones are getting acknowledgment receipts. My application date is july 19th too and i dont have anything either. All we can do it wait. My application was in their system in august and have called few times to hear the same response of being patient with the process.

Reactions: OopsShesDoinItAgain

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Same here..waiting fr medical update nd file transfer..as my hospital cnfirmed me they updated my medical on friday..any idea how long cic takes ti show meducal..as agent at hospital told me medical is clear

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hi guys,

Thanks
Henry
I feel the July applicants are having a rough time as august and september ones are getting acknowledgment receipts. My application date is july 19th too and i dont have anything either. All we can do it wait. My application was in their system in august and have called few times to hear the same response of being patient with the process.
Did either of you get your temporary file/application number yet? You can get that if you ask the agents nicely. The temporary number will look like this: XF000123456. Just remove the first letter and that's going to be your actual application number throughout this process. You may them try linking your application on GCKey and see if that works. I was able to link our application to GCKey and connect on ECAS a day before I received our AOR1. If they don't provide the temporary application number, you can still try linking on GCKey using the PA's info. Good luck!

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Same here..waiting fr medical update nd file transfer..as my hospital cnfirmed me they updated my medical on friday..any idea how long cic takes ti show meducal..as agent at hospital told me medical is clear
The update should come very soon, probably early this week. My wife did her medical exam on the 9th and the panel physician sent the results to IRCC that same day. After almost two days, we already got an update

OopsShesDoinItAgain

Mar 30, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LON
App. Filed.......
03-07-2018
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11-12-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
Hi guys,

Thanks
Henry
Hi

In our case, I am the sponsor, and the AOR1 was addressed to me.

Fully understand the stress of learning others who have applied after you appear to be moving along ahead of you.

We had to wait 101 days (3rd July applicant). :mad:

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Did either of you get your temporary file/application number yet? You can get that if you ask the agents nicely. The temporary number will look like this: XF000123456. Just remove the first letter and that's going to be your actual application number throughout this process. You may them try linking your application on GCKey and see if that works. I was able to link our application to GCKey and connect on ECAS a day before I received our AOR1. If they don't provide the temporary application number, you can still try linking on GCKey using the PA's info. Good luck!
I have a temporary file number since August 14...haven't been able to link it or check status on ECAS. I try few times every day.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
I have a temporary file number since August 14...haven't been able to link it or check status on ECAS. I try few times every day.
Must not be activated yet then. I know it's easier said than done, but you just have to exercise more patience. You should receive an update soon since your application is already in the system. Good luck!

Reactions: Radipol