+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Manalikp

Sep 5, 2018
Thank you :)
No. there is nothing wrong if u didnt fill this form. This form is optional. It has nothing to do to get AOR1 or get sent application back. Do not worry about anything. Use of representative form means you are representative of PR (Principal Applicant) and you (along with principal applicant) have authority to contact CIC directly about Application. In outland applications, its usually difficult for PR to contact CIC. BY filling this form, it becomes easy for us to contact them time to time. Good part is, you can fill this form and submit it anytime during your application process and get the access to contact CIC directly.
Good Luck with your file. Hope you get AOR1 soon !!!
Thank you Sakshi!! Really Appreciate it. :):)

septembergirl

Sep 24, 2018
Hello! Just a question!
My husband is apply outland, as he is in the philippines i am here in canada with my daughter as we are both canadian citizens,
under the generic application, does my husband list us under dependents even if we are already canadian citizens?

Reactions: cbliss

shafeeq87

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Ye
Hello! Just a question!
My husband is apply outland, as he is in the philippines i am here in canada with my daughter as we are both canadian citizens,
under the generic application, does my husband list us under dependents even if we are already canadian citizens?
Yes.

sakshi sood

Sep 10, 2018
I have already submitted PCC with my application
Thats exactly what i did. But they are asking me to submit PCC . so just wanted to confirm if the text written in email is defaulted ( as i had heard) or its only me or some particular cases they ask to submit it again.

Navibrar123

Sep 17, 2018
I filed the application on 6th July and it was received on July 9th.
I didn’t get any application number until I called them last week and today I received my application number.
So if you applied in July and didn’t get any number please try to call CIC helpline with options 2 1 1 0.
Good luck!!

cbliss

Aug 28, 2018
Hi everyone,

great news that some July applicants are finally starting to receive AOR! Question about: PCC.

My husband is a British citizen (PA), I am a Canadian citizen (sponsor), and we are both currently living in the UK. I have been in the UK for 2 years. When submitting the application, we submitted my husbands PCC but did not submit mine (as it was lost in the mail from the police), and also, as I am a Canadian citizen, I wasn't sure if I had to supply one. My police certificate finally arrived in the mail after 3 months.

I'm wondering if I will have to send a PCC as a Canadian citizen as the sponsor who has been living in the UK for the past 2 years. Thanks so much !

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
Hey all,

Just to say that I rang the International number for CIC yesterday and after a 30 minute hold, I got through to someone, who was very helpful and confirmed they have received my application and it is is the queue to be processed. She then said that she had put a note on the file for my application to tell the immigration officers to start processing asap, and that I had called for an update (good to know they take the phone calls seriously!). I am a July 17th Applicant - with no AOR yet. But all those that are worrying, try not to panic, they are doing things behind the scenes, just a lot of applications to process at the moment.

I will let you know when I get my AOR!

Cheers,
Henry

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
Hi everyone,

great news that some July applicants are finally starting to receive AOR! Question about: PCC.

My husband is a British citizen (PA), I am a Canadian citizen (sponsor), and we are both currently living in the UK. I have been in the UK for 2 years. When submitting the application, we submitted my husbands PCC but did not submit mine (as it was lost in the mail from the police), and also, as I am a Canadian citizen, I wasn't sure if I had to supply one. My police certificate finally arrived in the mail after 3 months.

I'm wondering if I will have to send a PCC as a Canadian citizen as the sponsor who has been living in the UK for the past 2 years. Thanks so much !
Hi there,

No you don't have to send police certificate - only the applicant :)

I'm in the same position - my wife is a Canadian citizen and we both live in the UK - just had to provide lots of proof that we will be moving to Canada if and when I get my permanent reisdence!

Hope that helps,
Henry