+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
Hi Everybody,
I am citizen from Qc, me and my wife are currently living in Bogota, Colombia
We have sent the papers for my wife they have been delivered in Sydney office on July 9.

Anybody received the AR1 yet?

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hi Everybody,
I am citizen from Qc, me and my wife are currently living in Bogota, Colombia
We have sent the papers for my wife they have been delivered in Sydney office on July 9.

Anybody received the AR1 yet?
Nope. The latest I've seen are June 18 applicants getting AOR. The IRCC agents were saying earlier that they're still finishing review of June 12 applications.

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Submitted my application on July 16 - to Sydney NS. Would be 30 days tomorrow. No Updates yet.

Thought the processing would be faster in the new office. :( Hope everything goes well and they dont return my application after so many days.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Why they moved all of us oulanders to SYDNEY, a friend said it's because overload processing or Refugees applicants so that they dont have to send away anything , as most are in Ontario?! Is it true anyone?

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Why they moved all of us oulanders to SYDNEY, a friend said it's because overload processing or Refugees applicants so that they dont have to send away anything , as most are in Ontario?! Is it true anyone?
It could be. We don't really know for sure, however, what the actual reason is. I haven't seen any explanation from IRCC.

It is true that refugee claims are processed in Mississauga.

red.kaede

Jan 20, 2018
It is true that refugee claims are processed in Mississauga.
Is that true? I was wondering where refugee claims are processed. I’ve been trying to understand why they have moved things to Sydney. All June apps that were received before the move to Sydney (I think it was June 12?) received AOR very quickly and many have had SA, medical, and AOR2. All apps that were sent to Sydney are moving slower and slower. Mine was received in Sydney June 22, and I still haven’t got AOR - next week will be 9 weeks.

Hang in there, guys.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Is that true? I was wondering where refugee claims are processed. I’ve been trying to understand why they have moved things to Sydney. All June apps that were received before the move to Sydney (I think it was June 12?) received AOR very quickly and many have had SA, medical, and AOR2. All apps that were sent to Sydney are moving slower and slower. Mine was received in Sydney June 22, and I still haven’t got AOR - next week will be 9 weeks.

Hang in there, guys.
This is getting too late 4 all of us :( They give preference to some other categories where there are more number of ppl And they can get more votes later on! May be I am wrong but ....

red.kaede

Jan 20, 2018
This is getting too late 4 all of us :( They give preference to some other categories where there are more number of ppl And they can get more votes later on! May be I am wrong but ....
I feel really sorry for July and August 2018 Outland. You can see on the June tracker that the timeline slowed down immensely after June 12, when apps started being processed in Sydney. The wait for everything is completely different than before. I expect my AOR will be 10 weeks after being received based on how things are going now. Medical request and SA used to come close together, now some people are waiting weeks for medical after SA. Things are just getting slower. :’(

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Sydney were doing INLAND before; so I don't think staff is being trained. There is not huge diff in Inland and Outland. We should tweet to some higher ups like ,PM ? Since they promised they will prefer families to join soon.

red.kaede

Jan 20, 2018
Sydney were doing INLAND before; so I don't think staff is being trained. There is not huge diff in Inland and Outland. We should tweet to some higher ups like ,PM ? Since they promised they will prefer families to join soon.
The resources for Outland have obviously been reduced/redirected after the move to Sydney. Obviously they’re using the immigration resources that were processing things so quickly for Outland Mississauga for something else.

I’m in the middle of a big international move over the next few days, but I’m going to try to organize something after that. I’ll keep you posted.